Maya Fume FX 4 rendering in Arnold
- Fume FX
- Arnold for Maya
- Nuke (Not required)
This course is designed to take any shot in production from start to finish. A useful pipeline of taking any geometry, making it suitable for simulation, creating the shot, rendering it, and finally putting it together quickly in a compositing package. This course is designed to teach you the method of creating any effect so you can create your own setups and effects.
- Any 3D artist wanting to learn fluids and volume rendering. This course is built for a VFX artist with a little knowledge of fluid dynamics and Fume FX.
- Creating proxy GEO for simulatioin
- Setting up emitters for Fume FX
- Adding collisions and setting up the Fume FX simulation
- Setting up an Arnold render for Fume FX
- Tweaking the simulation, Rendering and bringing it into Nuke
I am an FX TD with 10 years of experience from Vancouver, Canada. I have worked on for many different VFX companies on some Oscar nominated films. Some of my work includes films such as Prometheus, Seventh Son, Sin City 2, The Expendables 3, and many freelance FX.
I am constantly creating and learning new FX and 3D techniques.