Maya 2017 - Create Pixar cartoon scene using Arnold and Maya
What you'll learn
- Build the strong portfolio for 3D career
- Using the plugin and tool for modeling as in production
- Save time and money by creating your own 3D scene, quickly and efficiently.
- Understand Arnold renderer and start creating 3D lighting scene fast and efficiently
- Use the Arnold render view to troubleshoot and diagnose renders
- Render cartoon images using Arnold renderer inside Maya
- Use the standard shader to create wood, glass and metal materials
- Know how to use samples to reduce grain in an image
- Use textures and optimize them using tx maps
- Use the different light types in Arnold
- Autodesk Maya 2015
- Arnold Renderer
- Adobe Photoshop
More about the Instructor:
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS - please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for All Level of Maya users and is also intended for absolute newbies
Animation Hacks is a visual effect institute who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality training solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by high skill educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching industrial film skills that are essential for progressing in today's visual effect environment.