Maximising your YouTube Channel for free
- A Youtube channel
In this course, learn all the things you can do to make sure as many people view your YouTube channel organically. This includes what kinds of video ideas you develop, as well as how to promote your content. From thumbnails, to metadata, SEO and annotations, we've got you covered. We've even got some extra tips on how to make your videos show up on search. So come join us!
Who this course is for:
- Journalists, content creators, marketing experts
- 00:45Course Intro
- 00:42Meet your instructors
- 01:30How to start your YouTube channel
- 11:40Types of YouTube Channels (e.g. Casey Neistat)
- 01:05How to find video ideas
- 00:57Spotting video trends
- 10:09Top websites for spotting trends
- 1 questionFind your trends
- 01:49Making a video plan
- 08:11Top websites for planning months in advance
- 1 questionCan you plan ahead?
We are a media training and consultancy company launched by a team of journalists. We've worked with over 1,000 people across the world to help them improve their online content, especially mobile videos and mobile storytelling. We've worked with over 50 publications across India in the last year alone. Our clients include Facebook, Punjab Kesari, Outlook Magazine, Wan-Ifra and others.