Sales Skills: Maximizing Sales In A Bad Economy
What you'll learn
- How to inspire your customers to buy from you by using successful sales methodologies
- How to choose a sales methodology to increase the likelihood of customer conversion
- How to do a PEST analysis
- How to use the ‘Inspiring Challenger Pitch Structure’ to sell more effectively
- How to take control of your sales pipeline to get sales quicker and with less friction
- How to maximise sales using robust and applicable concepts
- How to increase sales in a competitive market, regardless of your niche
- No requirements
Maximising sales and converting people into recurring customers has never been harder, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. In this course, you will learn exactly how to build sales methodologies and apply them to your company’s marketing strategy. One of the methods we’ll be covering is known as the ‘Inspiring Challenger Sale’, and is a robust set of tactics that you can take advantage of to promote profitable growth within your business.
The course begins by focusing on the psychology of sales, and how certain behaviours will increase your success within a competitive market. This includes concepts such as selling profiles, the rules of the ‘Inspiring Challenger Sale’, and the main qualities of the ‘Inspiring Challenger’ - all concepts that you can apply in the field straight away.
The sales process isn’t just a simple case of persuading the customer to buy your product. In order to keep them coming back for more, you need to inspire them to learn. By teaching you optimal tailoring, the five market forces, how to do a PEST analysis and abstract concepts such as ‘The Warmer’ and ‘The Reframe’, you will understand exactly how to keep the customer on your side and edge closer to a completed sale.
As you reach a closed sale, you need to understand what influences the decisions a customer will make. This comprises the concluding lectures of the course, as you will master competitive sales through the use of customer mapping, the ‘agreement staircase’, the ‘assertiveness continuum’ and the creation of a ‘joined up approach’. These concepts might seem alien to you now, but soon they’ll be excellent tools and tricks you will be integrating within your marketing methodology to correctly maximise sales potential for your company.
Whilst this course is mainly tailored for sales executives and business owners looking to develop sales methodologies in an uncertain marketing climate, it is perfect for anyone in the sales industry, especially those who want to learn the key to selling with integrity and confidence.
Who this course is for:
- Businesses or individuals selling a product to customers in unprecedented market conditions
- Professionals looking to form a marketing methodology to maximise sales potential
- Business owners looking to increase conversion and promote profitable growth
- Professionals in sales/commercial support roles that want to know how to sell more in an increasingly competitive market
- Anyone wanting to learn how to sell with integrity and confidence
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.