Build Social Media Navbars with SCSS & CSS Grid & FlexBox.
What you'll learn
- How to use SCSS & CSS Grid with HTML appropriately (HTML & SCSS class naming conventions)
- How to setup an SCSS dev environment!
- CSS Grid
- Mac Terminal basics
- No previous experience required, however if you are already an experienced developer and want to learn SCSS & CSS Grid this course will still greatly help you.
This course will teach you how to build out popular social media navigation bar layouts with CSS Grid & FlexBox. You will be learning how to use specific tools along with these layout systems. These tools include, SCSS, CSS, HTML and more. On top of all of the content, there is a bonus section included covering CSS FlexBox concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to USE CSS Grid.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to setup a local SCSS dev env.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to build social media navbars with SCSS and CSS Grid
Max Nelson has been building iOS apps since age sixteen. Since then, he has built dozens of iOS applications for clients and himself. Along side shipping feature rich iOS applications, Max has worked for multiple tech companies. From Junior Web Developer to Lead Mobile iOS Development Engineer, Max has you covered. He will teach you key concepts, best practices, and the inner workings of iOS development so that you can become a professional iOS engineer just like him. Invest in your future, become an iOS engineer today.