Build Social Media Navbars with SCSS & CSS Grid & FlexBox.
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use SCSS & CSS Grid with HTML appropriately (HTML & SCSS class naming conventions)
- How to setup an SCSS dev environment!
- CSS Grid
- Mac Terminal basics
In this video you will learn how to use codepen, SCSS, and most importantly how to use CSS Grid to create a basic 3 by 3 layout with ease.
- No previous experience required, however if you are already an experienced developer and want to learn SCSS & CSS Grid this course will still greatly help you.
This course will teach you how to build out popular social media navigation bar layouts with CSS Grid & FlexBox. You will be learning how to use specific tools along with these layout systems. These tools include, SCSS, CSS, HTML and more. On top of all of the content, there is a bonus section included covering CSS FlexBox concepts.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to USE CSS Grid.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to setup a local SCSS dev env.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to build social media navbars with SCSS and CSS Grid