Maven Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Learn what Maven is and Why it is so popular
- Master all the core concepts of Maven
- Create and Build a project from the command line
- Work on a end to end java web application usecase
- Create and build maven projects from eclipse
- Write,Execute and skip unit tests using Maven
- Create a maven web application
- Develop a multi module maven project
- Understand maven scopes
- Use Profiles
- Learn how to configure a jenkins maven build
- Understand the structure of a Spring boot maven project
- Use Custom Respository Managers
- All in simple and easy steps
- Software setup is covered in detail
- Knowledge of core java and web development will help but not required
Sample of the reviews:
Right level of detail. Clear and simple explanation of concepts. Very simple and relevant example to follow. A course that is short and simple, delivering the concepts it set out to do. Well done. - Shahid Mir
I am following Bharath's courses to become a master Java Developer, this was very practical course and it helped me learn some new features with maven. - Bruno Militzer
The instructor Bharath is best when it comes to keeping complex concepts short to the point. Amazing course on Maven, highly recommend. - B.S.Sagar
Apache maven is one of the most popular build and project management tools in the java world.In this course you will master all the core concepts of Maven while working hands on to create a multi module maven java web application project.
You will download and install Maven
You will create a standalone project using the maven script from the command line.
Understand the Project Object Model
Learn all the import concepts such Maven life cycle phases,Maven Project Coordinates,Plugin,Goals and Repositories.
Customize the Maven default settings
Create a Maven Web Application
Using Maven from Eclipse with the aid of m2eclipse plugin
What are the requirements?
Java,Eclipse IDE,Tomcat,Maven(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
A basic understanding of Java and Java Web Development
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn what convention over configuration is and the Maven project structure
Apply your understanding of Maven and your ability to build a project using Maven
Create and build a java web application using Maven
Master all the important concepts of Maven while working hands on
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers
- Students with java background
- Any one who want to develop and build projects using Maven
- Java Background and web application development background will help but not required
Bharath Thippireddy is an Entrepreneur, Software Architect and Public Speaker who has trained 600000 + students across the planet. He is Oracle Certified Developer, Web Component Developer, Business Component Developer, Web Services Developer.
He loves learning new things both in technology and personal development and shares them on YouTube and his web site. He have mentored students in class room trainings as well as in the corporate world both in India as well as in USA. He has spoken on technical topics at several agile conferences. While in India he also voluntarily teaches interview and soft skills at Vivekananda Kendra.
From 30+ Courses which currently have 600K+ Learners you can pick a track and master
Spring Boot Project Development using Angular and React
Angular and React project creation with Java or Node backend
Complete Python Stack from core Python to Django REST Framework
Docker , Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins ,GIT , AWS EC2 ,Elastic Beanstalk,ELB,Auto Scaling and more in easy steps
Java (Java Design Patterns,Java Web Services,Java Messaging Service)
Spring modules ( Spring Security, Spring Boot,Spring Data using Hibernate,Spring Data REST)
Serverless programming using AWS Lambda and more