Matplotlib for Data Visualization with Python 2022 Edition
What you'll learn
- Understand all the basic fundamentals of Matplotlib.
- Learn how to install Matplotlib.
- Import Matplotlib in Python.
- Create 2D plots using Matplotlib.
- Create sub-plots using Matplotlib.
- Save plots using Matplotlib.
- Create 3D plots using Matplotlib.
- Learn how to plot images using Matplotlib.
- Basics of Python programming language.
The only way to truly learn how to use Matplotlib for Data Visualization with Python is by actually getting your hands dirty and trying out the features yourself. That’s where this course comes in!
The hour-long course starts off with an introduction to Matplotlib, including how to install and import it in Python. We will then move on to learn how you can create and customize basic 2D charts in order to best tell your story. Furthermore, you will also learn what subplots are and how you can create as well as customize them with the help of the Matplotlib library.
We will explore the full spectrum of interactive and explorable graphic representations including various plots such as Scatter, Line, Bar, Stacked Bar, Histogram, Pie, and much more. The course also walks you through the basics of creating a 3D plot in Matplotlib and how you can start plotting images using the Python visualization library.
And, once you are done with this course, you will be able to create almost any kind of plot that you need with Matplotlib and Python.
Why you should take this course?
Updated 2022 course content: All our course content is updated as per the latest version of the Matplotlib library.
Practical hands-on knowledge: This course is oriented to providing a step-by-step implementation guide for making amazing data visualization plots rather than just sticking to the theory.
Guided support: We are always there to guide you through the Q/As so feel free to ask us your queries.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who wants to create data visualizations in Python.
- Any entrepreneur who is looking to creating plots for their business reports.
- Any researcher who is looking to make plots for visualizing their experiments and results.
Hi! We're The Click Reader and we are a team of data scientists from Nepal dedicated to providing top-notch educational courses related to Data Visualization, Data Science, and Machine Learning on the Udemy platform.
Our data science specialization courses have been taken by more than 10,000+ students from 156 countries on Udemy.
Combinedly, we have over 8+ years of experience working in data science. We are continuously moving towards the goal to impart the knowledge that we have gained in our professional careers through the courses we've put up on Udemy.