Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)
What you'll learn
- Creating Simpe and Special Matrices in Matlab
- Indexing Matrix
- Dimensions , Classes & Data Structure of Matrices
- Resizing & Reshaping of Matrices
- Shifting & Sorting Matrices
- Diagonal Functions
- Matlab R2011b or any latest version installed on your Computer
Most of the Matlab tutorials just make you aware of basics shortly or a few other things, those things are not enough to quench your thirst for Matlab. But this is unique, complete and detailed course on Matlab. I started with the mathematics and my first step is Matrices & Arrays. Actually this will be a series of courses on covering different sections of Matlab step by step.
if you are newbie for Matlab, this course will help in raising your skill to intermediate level, making you aware of Matlab working environment and its tools.
Who this course is for:
- Matlab keystone skills for newbies
- Beginners, who want to expand their exposure to next level
- Intermediates , who want to refresh their knowledge
I have keen interest in exploring things, my quest lead me to the research on renewable energy resources and in this year my research paper published in international journal of emerging trends in electrical and electronics titled Solar Heated Thermoelectric Generator.
i am well aware of student problems in learning new things while studying. I have some words for those students, you cannot jump to "success", keep learning step by step. One day you will be standing right there,you want.I have great interest in learning new things and solving complex problems,that's why Matlab is one of my favorite tools. Matlab was part of my course in past but now this is my tool to solve Engineering problems.