MATLAB For People in Hurry
What you'll learn
- Introduction to MATLAB Software
- MATLAB coding as first programming language
- Learn MATLAB from scratch
- Perform Various Arithmetic Operations with MATLAB
- How to write scripts and functions
- Visualize graphical data in 2D and 3D
- How To Solve Different Equations On Matlab
- Introduction to Signals
- Different Operations on Signal
- How Loops Work - For and If Loops
- How to Create your own Functions
- General Computer Knowledge
- We cover everything from scratch and therefore NO prior programming experience is required.
- You should Download & Install MATLAB Software. (Visit mathwork website)
- Many people have access to MATLAB through their school, university, or company.
- MATLAB also offers student licenses and free 30-day trials.
MATLAB is one of the leading programming language and is important for those who are associated to Engineering, Mathematics & Data Analysis field.
In this course, we will be dealing with MATLAB Basics.
In this course you will learn about numerical & symbolic computing using MATLAB.
The course is designed in such a way that is suitable for beginners and there is a lot to learn.
Who this course is for:
- High School and College Students
- Engineers and Mathematicians
- Those looking for a bright career in science or engineering through Excellent MATLAB skills
Hello, my name is Ali Abbas and i'm an Electric Engineer. I've been teaching Matlab to students for last 2 years and now i'm looking forward to continue my masters in the same field. Although i'm from Engineering background yet i'm very fond of learning different programming languages. like i've learn c, c++, c#, java, python, wordpress etc but MATLAB attracts me more because it makes my calculations, analysis and simulations easier.
hope you guys enjoy the course. Good Luck.