Math For Grade 7
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master all the concepts of Grade 7 Math
- Direct & Inverse Proportions
- Linear Graphs, Gradients, Linear Equations, Solving Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Quadratic Expressions & Algebraic Expressions
- Functions, Congruence & Similarity, Sets & Venn Diagrams, & Probability
- Gain confidence in taking math tests and score higher!
- You need an internet connection
- You should be able to use a computer at a basic level
- The previous course in this series of courses - "Math for Grade 6"
Math For Grade 7 course is meant for children aged 11 to 12 years. It does not matter whether you are studying Math at school or if you are being Home Schooled, you become a MATH MASTER with this course.
Math For Grade 7 course is designed such that students can pick up simple concepts in a fun and easy environment. video lectures with clear explanations, practice demonstrations, and Quizzes to help you remember what you have learnt.
Math for Grade 7 is great for students who simply want to revise what they have already learnt and want to gain extra practice before a test or examination so that students can obtain higher grades :-)
1) What are Direct Proportions?
2) How to solve Direct Proportions with Algebra
3) What are Inverse Proportions?
4) How to solve Inverse Proportions with Algebra
3) What are Linear Graphs?
4) Finding Gradients of a Straight Line
5) Finding Gradients of a Horizontal Line & Vertical Lines
6) What are Linear Equations?
7) How to solve Simultaneous Linear Equations Using Elimination Method?
8) How to solve Simultaneous Linear Equations Using Substitution Method?
9) What are Quadratic Expressions?
10) How to Solve Quadratic Expressions?
11) Multiplication | Expansion of Quadratic Expressions
12) Factorization of Quadratic Expressions
13) What are Algebraic Expressions?
14) How to Solve Algebraic Expressions?
15) Multiplication | Expansion of Algebraic Expressions
16) Factorization of Algebraic Expressions
17) Multiplication | Expansion of Algebraic Expressions (Using 3 Formulae)
18) Factorization of Algebraic Expressions (Using 3 Formulae)
19) Factorization of Algebraic Expressions (Grouping Method)
20) What are Functions?
21) Finding the value of a Function
21) What is Congruence & Similarity?
22) Scales For Mapping Graphs
23) What are Sets?
24) What are Universal Sets?
25) What are Venn Diagrams?
26) Creating Venn Diagrams?
27) Intersection & Union of Sets
28) Probability of Single Events
This course is fun... Its easy!
And If you have any problems you can feel free to contact me via the built in message service
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Students of Grade 6 & 7
- Those who want to gain confidence in taking math tests and score higher!
- Children who want to obtain higher grades in Mathematics
- Those who want to refresh their math skills
- Parents of children studying in Grade 6
- Parents & Teachers who would like to clarify their understanding of Math concepts