Mathematics for Everyone (Free Version)
- Be motivated to play with the numbers. You are strongly encouraged to use use a pen and paper where appropriate as this may aid memory and retention.
This course is based on the UK GCSE syllabus, which covers numerous maths topics and skills.
This course specifically is a very small slice of the final course and is for feedback purposes.
So please sign up and engage and complete the exercises and tell me what you liked about the course and any things you think could improve the course or your experience with the materials.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn maths for school. or wanting to pursue a career as a skilled tradesman such as an electrician or a plumber, etc.
- 09:38The 4 basic Operators.
- 03:41The equals sign: a relational operator
- 06:09The Order of Operations
Hiya, am a self taught mathematics tutor. Have taught friends and family mathematics over the last 10 years and found I am good at explaining the concepts. So I became a mathematics tutor, and am in the process of uploading a full mathematics course to Udemy. Am self-employed: tutoring and making content for people is my passion and my day job.