Math Basics - Algebra
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Perform basic operations on algebraic terms
- Expand and factorize algebraic expressions
- Solve simple linear equations
- Solve equations from word problems
- Solve systems of equations by substitution & elimination
- Solve quadratic equations by factorization & completing the square
- Solve simple and compound inequalities
- Form quadratic equations from given roots
- Derive and apply the quadratic formula
- Solve word problems leading up to systems of equations
- Solve word problems leading up to quadratic equations
- Graph linear inequalities in two variables
- Solve systems of linear inequalities by graphical means
- Basic Arithmetic
Math Basics – Algebra is the first in a series of Math Basics courses designed to get anyone from “I’m not a math person” to “ I’m actually pretty good at this.”
We have filtered out the background information and presented the core math principles in an extremely simplified manner, explained from a very practical perspective.
It is the perfect course for students in high school having issues with math.
Students preparing for tests including the SAT, ACT, GCSE, IGCSE, and GRE would also find it very useful for revision.
It also serves adults looking to brush up on their basic math.
Udemy provides lifetime access which is great news for adults who would like to have it to revise their basic math from time to time.
At Mathevia, we encourage regular practice and that is why we have included over 200 multiple choice practice questions to help get you up to speed. We do not learn math by merely watching and listening, we learn through solving so solve, solve, and keep solving.
Math is better when it is interactive and that is why we have provided a direct link to the instructor via whatsapp. If you experience any issues at all, do not hesitate to get in touch as he/she would be more than happy to help.
- Students in High School/Secondary School
- Students preparing for the GCSE IGCSE SAT ACT and GRE
- Adults looking to brush up on their basic math