Mathematical Algorithms in Computing using C++
- Basic understanding of programming language syntax.
This course is for those who are interested in learning about the functionalities of the Math Library black boxes. Using these boxes is one thing, but getting to know how developers must have tackled the task of making those easy to use functions, is in the league of its own. This course will teach you how common mathematical algorithms are implemented. A significant value addition for those who want to use computer programming for mathematical problem solving.
Who this course is for:
- Students of Data Science and various STEM majors.
- 04:26Basic Mathematical Functions
- 15:14Derived Mathematical Functions
- 15:22Derived Mathematical Functions cont.
- 15:04Char-Int Type Casting and Number Parsing
- 12:35Rationalizing High Precision Decimal Numbers
- 13:44Calculus Functions on Generated Data
- 06:07Differentiation (Derived vs. First Principle)
I am a Graduate of Electrical Engineering from FAST NUCES Lahore Campus. I have experience working as an engineer in various companies where I got to work on projects related to Industrial Automation, Power Systems Analysis, and Enterprise Scale Application Development. I wish to produce content that would create significant value for the viewer. I have a profound fondness of Computing and Emerging Technologies.