Learn to Make Realistic PBR Materials in Substance Designer
What you'll learn
- Understand how Materials Work
- Leverage 4 Channels to Create Realistic Materials: BaseColor - Normal - Roughness - Metallic
- Learn Nodes and their Effects that Allows you to Create any Material that you Want
- Learn to Create the Shape of the Material that you Want
- Add Realism: Cracks, Scratches, Destructions & Imperfections
- Feeling Frustrated by the Complexity of the Nodes in Substance Designer
- No Prior Knowledge in Materials is Needed, Everything is Explained
- We're Gonna be using Substance Designer & Gimp (free software)
Everything You Need to Create Photorealistic Materials from Scratch
This Course is for Beginners who want to Create Materials using Substance Designer. Everything is Explained in Details:
How does Materials Work?
What is a Normal Map? Roughness? Metallic? BaseColor?
How can you Leverage these 4 Channels to Create Awesome Materials
Nodes in Substance Designer
I will explain the nodes, how they work, their effect and how can you use them over and over to create the Materials that you want
Create 3 Realistic Marble Material based on a Real Reference
- Square Marble Material
- Pyramid Marble Material
- Bricks Material
Who this course is for:
- Learn to make Photorealistic Materials that you need
- Are you Overwhelmed by the Complexity of the Nodes in Substance Designer?
- Beginners 3D Designers who want to Learn Substance Designer to Create Realistic Materials that Matches their Reference
- Do you want an Easy way to Learn Substance Designer and Create Realistic Textures
Abdelilah Hamdani is a 3D Designer and a Developer. I firmly believe that Photorealism is gonna be one of the most valuable skills in the near future. There is alot of opportunities for CGI artists: VFX, Gaming, Movies & Series. More than 6 years in the 3D Industry and i humbly admit i've got alot more to learn.