Master Materialize and code 3 projects with 9 pages
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 19 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to create and use all elements, collections, views and modules of the Materialize framework
- Learn how to create three different responsive websites using the Materialize framework
- Practice with 19 coding exercises and a special built Materialize Learning Kit (100+ source files)
- Master the latest version: Materialize 1.0.0
- How to creating fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to use all of the 9 types of CSS classes
- How to build all of the 12 components
- How to build all of the 9 components for forms
- Project 1: Create a Resume and CV Page
- Project 2: Create a Small Business Website
- Project 3: Create a Knowledge Base
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A code editor and a browser
Materialize - one of the world's most popular front-end frameworks!
This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of one of the world's most popular front-end framework, Materialize 1.0.0. Materialize has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Materialize works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes and will have a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Materialize from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
In addition to just learning about the different parts of Materialize you will find a detailed walk-through of how to build three different responsive and modern complete projects using only Materialize.
Learn to build the following projects using Materialize:
Project 1: Resume and CV Page
Project 2: Small Business Website
Project 3: Knowledge Base
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
19 coding exercises:
A total of 99 automatic tests against your code. This is one of the best ways to learn how to code - no downloads or installations required.
Materialize Learning Kit:
Downloadable ZIP file that works offline
A custom built learning kit with source code for all parts of Materialize. Features a reference section with many examples and a practice section, which you can use while learning about Materialize. More than 100 source files included in this learning kit.
Upcoming future updates for this course will include the following:
New projects will be added: online shop, social network, portfolio, CMS admin, dashboard and more...
New components, utilities and other features in future versions of Materialize will be added
Advanced section on how to customize Materialize with Sass
Quizzes and assignments
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make responsive and modern websites with Materialize
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make quick prototypes