How to Use Leadership Styles Effectively: Matched Leadership
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Lead more effectively by matching your leadership style to the competence of your follower
- Understand the four different competence levels and how they affect your leadership
- Understand the need for four different leadership styles and how to use them effectively
- Free up their time by leading each team member or follower they way they need to be led to achieve their full potential
- Increase the motivation of your team members
- There are no specific materials or actions required before the start of this course
In this course I will walk you through how you can effectively use and match four different leadership styles.
Throughout the years I have seen so many leaders waste their time and talent by not matching their leadership style effectively, resulting in high costs, both financially as well as health and relationship wise.
Through clearly explained videos and downloadable materials I will walk you through step by step how to identify the different competence levels of your followers and match your leadership effectively.
Learn How To Effectively Match Your Leadership Style - Step By Step
- Recognize the four different competence levels
- Understand the need for four different leadership styles
- Free up their time and energy by leading more effectively
- Increase the motivation of your followers
Built on 20 years experience and more than 2000 hours of research
When I found my trainees struggling to adapt their leadership effectively I could not find an easy, practical material to teach them this.
So based on my background as a teacher, 20 years of working with leaders across the world and extensive research, I created that material.
Managers, leaders and human resource workers have since told me how simple it is to understand, how it gives them several "Aha!"-moments and how they use it as a continuing reference in their work.
In this course you will learn to recognize the four different competence levels and how they affect your leadership.
You will gain an understanding of the need for the four different leadership styles and how to use them effectively.
I will teach you how to free up their time and energy by leading each team member or follower they way they need to be led to achieve their full potential.
You will get vital keys to increasing the motivation and efforts of your team members.
- People who are leaders, either in a formal position of a manager or in informal circumstance
- This course is for leaders in businesses, non-profits or other types of organisations
- If you do not lead, or wish to lead, one or more people in some way, then this is not a course for you
The Roots of Competence is a fundamental concept of Matched Leadership and this updated lecture explains how you can view different aspects of competence to better be able to see where somebody is lacking and needs your support.
This updated lecture explains the four different competence levels based on the Roots of Competence. Learn how to identify these competence levels based on the Skill and Will of the team member or follower.
The Map of Matched Leadership in this updated lecture gives you an overview of the different concepts in Matched Leadership. It functions as a reference that you can return to in your everyday leadership to remind yourself how to lead more effectively, increase your followers motivation and grow them to become self leaders.