How to Use Leadership Styles Effectively: Matched Leadership
What you'll learn
- Lead more effectively by matching your leadership style to the competence of your follower
- Understand the four different competence levels and how they affect your leadership
- Understand the need for four different leadership styles and how to use them effectively
- Free up their time by leading each team member or follower they way they need to be led to achieve their full potential
- Increase the motivation of your team members
- There are no specific materials or actions required before the start of this course
In this course I will walk you through how you can effectively use and match four different leadership styles.
Throughout the years I have seen so many leaders waste their time and talent by not matching their leadership style effectively, resulting in high costs, both financially as well as health and relationship wise.
Through clearly explained videos and downloadable materials I will walk you through step by step how to identify the different competence levels of your followers and match your leadership effectively.
Learn How To Effectively Match Your Leadership Style - Step By Step
- Recognize the four different competence levels
- Understand the need for four different leadership styles
- Free up their time and energy by leading more effectively
- Increase the motivation of your followers
Built on 20 years experience and more than 2000 hours of research
When I found my trainees struggling to adapt their leadership effectively I could not find an easy, practical material to teach them this.
So based on my background as a teacher, 20 years of working with leaders across the world and extensive research, I created that material.
Managers, leaders and human resource workers have since told me how simple it is to understand, how it gives them several "Aha!"-moments and how they use it as a continuing reference in their work.
In this course you will learn to recognize the four different competence levels and how they affect your leadership.
You will gain an understanding of the need for the four different leadership styles and how to use them effectively.
I will teach you how to free up their time and energy by leading each team member or follower they way they need to be led to achieve their full potential.
You will get vital keys to increasing the motivation and efforts of your team members.
Who this course is for:
- People who are leaders, either in a formal position of a manager or in informal circumstance
- This course is for leaders in businesses, non-profits or other types of organisations
- If you do not lead, or wish to lead, one or more people in some way, then this is not a course for you
Markus Amanto is a well renowned author, speaker and trainer from Sweden. He has worked with improving leaders, teams and organizations in Asia, Europe and North America for over 25 years.
His books include "The Leadership School - Who's Really in the Driver's Seat" and "The Basics of Group Dynamics" (currently available in Swedish only).
He has held multiple positions as a manager. When he worked as a sales representative he built a sales team of over 400 people spanning the Nordic countries.
He started his own consulting business in 1998 and has worked as a certified trainer for UGL-trainings for several years. He is also a certified user of SDI® (Strength Deployment Inventory). He is also trained in emotional debriefing, psychosynthesis and has also participated in Anthony Robbins Mastery University.
Clients have included The University of Stockholm, Nasdaq, Kongsberg Automotive, Pitney Bowes, Tetra Pak, AstraZeneca, KPMG, ALMI and International Council of Swedish Industry (NIR).
Markus is fluent in Swedish, English, Finnish and Spanish. He is also able to communicate well in Danish and Norwegian.