Japanese Pastry Course #3 Matcha desserts
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the differences of several green teas, and how to use matcha properly for drinks and baking.
- Learn to bake perfect Matcha Madeleines which are Classic French butter cakes.
- Learn to make delicious Matcha mousse which is a rich and creamy matcha dessert.
- Learn to bake the best Matcha chocolate cake which is a rich and moist chocolate cake.
- Learn to make perfect Hot and Iced Matcha lattes.
- Bring your passion for cooking!
- A stand mixer or hand mixer will be necessary.
- Some other small kitchen tools will be required, however most of them you may already have.
Have you heard of Matcha? Or are you already a matcha lover?
Matcha, or Japanese green tea has become popular overseas in the past few years. You can now find green tea lattes and matcha flavored sweets available in stores around the world.
It’s not only tasty, but it’s also good for your health.
In this Matcha course, you will learn the differences of several green teas, and how to use matcha properly for drinks and baking.
I’m going to show you not only the recipe, but also the reasons why we fail, the solutions, and helpful tips. Unlike when you just watch the average cooking video, you can ask me questions anytime on my Q&A page.
So if you are interested in Japanese cuisine, want to add a new and delicious dessert to your collection or just want to impress your guests at the next dinner party…. this class is for you.
Are you ready to explore the world of Japanese sweets and desserts?
Let’s get started!
- For Matcha lovers, baking lovers, sweets lovers, Japanese food lovers...for everyone!