MASTER YOUR VOICE: BEGINNERS (FOR CONTEMPORARY SINGERS)
What you'll learn
- Understand how to control your vocal muscles easily
- Daily vocal routine for you to follow (done by professionals)
- Learn the foundations of strong contemporary vocal technique
- Learn HOW the voice works
- No experience needed.
Build a super strong vocal foundation with this course that includes the strong singer daily routine for you to begin strengthening the RIGHT muscles, DISENGAGING the wrong ones, build your range, tone, power and UNDERSTAND how your voice works so you can control it.
Lessons Covered: The Muscles of the Voice, Finding Your Vocal Registers, Build A Daily Routine, Achieve Proper Vocal Cord Closure, Learn to Apply to Songs, Importance of Stretching for Tight Muscles, and The Mind of the Singer.
Includes Downloadable Audio Exercises.
Includes A Course PDF with all content for you to follow.
Train with a professional coach specialized in contemporary technique.
Karli Purcell is a trained vocal coach who not only has a classical voice degree, but has trained with the worlds best pop, country, rock and christian vocal coaches. Learn as she shares her knowledge in these short videos designed for you to learn quickly and effectively.
Karli is able to answer all of your questions as you complete the course - and encourages course participants to do the downloadable exercises daily (both male and female keys included) to get the most out of the course.
Master Your Voice: For Contemporary Beginners Looking to Build A Strong Foundation!
Sing from the outside in - and understand how to get that pop style without damaging your voice.
Who this course is for:
- Designed for singers who have been singing, but never taken training. For those who want to learn how the voice works - and how they can control it to do what they want.
ABOUT THE COACH..
◦ Honours Bachelor of Music in Classical Voice (2013) studying vocal with world renowned Tenor Brandon Leis and Counter Tenor Daniel Cabena.
◦ Trained with Canada's best vocal coaches including Tamara Beatty (The Voice Vocal Coach) and Lorraine Lawson (The Launch, Schitt's Creek) in modern styles - learning competitive techniques, performance coaching, stage presence, vocal health, songwriting, and artistry. Specializing in Speech Level Singing, a vocal technique developed by Seth Riggs and practiced by over one hundred grammy award winning artists.
◦ Thorough study of vocal anatomy, vocal health, and efficiency of vocal production through work with Aaron Lowe, Vocal Pathologist and Doctor to several stars including Shawn Mendes, cast of Mirvish Productions, Sam Smith, Sting and countless others.
◦ A specialized and sought after approach involving total body singing. You will learn to not only sing well, and with strength - but also the why behind what you're doing.
◦ 12+ Years of Coaching of various genres, vocal struggles overcome, and new limits surpassed.
◦ Karli works full time in the pop-country music industry. Her music is gaining national recognition- frequently played on CBC Sirius XM Country, and country radio across the country - working with some of Nashville's top songwriters and producers.
Karli truly goes out of her way to craft a personalized vocal curriculum for every one of her students. She has a great amount of knowledge to offer her students, as a professional in the music industry. She knows the stage, the demands of the music industry, the struggle to sing at all hours of the day - and the importance of good vocal health and understanding to over come the struggles that singers face.
It's an honour to be able to use her training to pass on to others and build long lasting relationships as a mentor. Singing should be fun and bring us joy but often the struggles of vocal fatigue and frustration can take that away.
Karli quickly becomes known to her clients as not just a coach - but a warm mentor and friend.