Master Public Speaking
What you'll learn
- In Master Public Speaking, learners will be taught how to develop and present transformational content. They will learn the art of public speaking and how to brand themselves as Master Speakers. Additionally, learners will enhance their presentation skills including designing classic presentation slides and keeping the audience engaged and enlivened by the presenter.
- Master Public Speaking course has no prerequisites. Come as you are and be ready to learn.
This course is designed to help speakers, trainers and presenters learn how to develop quality and valuable content and to present their message in a compelling manner. In this course, learners are taught how to brand themselves as Master Speakers and command their language and mode of communication. Additionally, learners are taught how to impress their audience through their looks, dressing style, mannerism and presentation flair.
In this course, charisma in public speaking is emphasized and illustrated. Learners are also shown how to master their speaking pitch, speed, volume, poses, pronunciation, and how to avoid filler words. Communicating with eye contact and body language is equally addressed.
Also, learners are taught presentation skills and how to design content that is needed by various audiences. Learners are also taught how to master their audiences and how to keep them glued to the presenter and the presentation. A message is as good as the audience for whom it was intended. Since feedback is core to presentation skills, learners are taught how to pick feedback during the presentation and how to handle feedback after the presentation.
Finally, for those interested in building a career in public speaking, the trainer examines what it takes to be a nationally or even globally respected public speaker. Public speaking cannot be separated from one’s talents, gifts and calling in life. As such, learners are challenged to introspect their lives outside the stage, develop lasting values and consciously brand themselves as authorities in public speaking.
Who this course is for:
- This course targets people whose main occupation involves public speaking – CEOs, motivational speakers, journalists, pastors/priests, trainers, politicians, human rights activists, attorneys, lecturers, brand ambassadors, professionals in sales and marketing, and entrepreneurs who desire to pitch for an idea to investors or to appeal for sales in mass markets.
Dr. K. N. Jacob has spoken in numerous marriage seminars and conferences in every continent across many nations. The outstanding Pastor, Conference Speaker and Corporate Trainer is very passionate on family leadership, parenting and purposeful living.
Dr. K. N. Jacob holds a PhD in Project Management and has authored several books including best-selling titles such as…
1. 60 Sex Questions People Ask Me
2. Me, Men & Money
3. The Power of the Spoken
4. You Don’t Need a Job
5. 60 Days to Defeat Depression