Quickly Master Mobile Photo Editing with Adobe Lightroom CC
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create high quality photo edits with just your mobile device
- You will learn how to edit photos like a pro.
- How to pull color out from your photos
- How to correct a poorly exposed photo
- How to enhance a photo's clarity
- How to eliminate chromatic aberrations
- How to correct lens distortions
- How to create and use presets
- How to organize and efficiently navigate Lightroom®
- You should know how to download apps to your device.
- You should be familiar with importing photos to your mobile device from your camera.
Throughout the 15 lessons of this course I will teach you how to use the interface of the mobile edition of Lightroom® by taking you through my editing process on several images from import to export. You then will see how the various editing tools impact a photo individually and collectively. Through this you will learn everything you need to enhance your photos without any assistance from presets or, if you're using presets, you are using your own!
And, to top everything else, you will be learning how to accomplish this with just your mobile device. In the end, this just goes to show that you don't need a fancy computer to produce professional quality photos.
If you've ever wondered how photographers are producing vivid and rich photos with apparent ease, this course exists to pull the curtain back.
More importantly, this course also exists to give you that same ability.
Disclaimer: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AUTHORIZED, ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, PUBLISHER OF ADOBE LIGHTROOM®.
- This course is for students who want to advance their skills editing in Lightroom®.
- Beginner or not, this course contains knowledge that will help you be a better editor.
- This course is especially useful to anyone who wants to make high quality edits without needing anything more than their mobile device.
- If you use social media, this course will help you improve your photos before you post them, especially on the go.
- If you post photos online using your phone, this course will help you learn how to use mobile editing to post better photos.
First off, thank you so much for checking out my masterclass! And second, let's get right into making our first edit together!
Once you've nailed the composition of your photo, the next thing to focus on is making it look better than it did previously. Drawing out the colors to make your photo look as close to life as possible is one of the many things that you can do and this lesson will help you understand exactly how to do that.
Knowing how to correct poorly exposed photos in post-production is another essential skill to master. In this lesson I'll show you exactly how to do that within the "Light" section of the app.
If you are using more budget priced equipment to shoot photos and videos with, odds are you've encountered chromatic aberrations before. If left alone in a photo, the photo will appear to lack professional level quality so in this lesson you'll learn how to eliminate them with careful editing.
Even though the basic editing features can take you a long distance eliminating chromatic aberrations, the "Selective" premium feature will take you the furthest if used correctly. In this lesson I'll figuratively hit two birds with the same stone as I teach you how to make selective edits while eliminating chromatic aberrations.
We all have taken at least one photo that we want to edit something or someone out of. Obviously Photoshop® has way more tools to help with this but if you only need to make a basic/small change, the feature I cover in this lesson might be all you need.
By this point in time, I've covered every element you need to edit like a pro within Adobe® Lightroom®. In time, I have no doubt that you will find edit combinations that you love and want to use again. When that time arrives, the knowledge within this lesson will prove to be invaluable.
At times, more information and organization is the key to having an effective workflow that is efficient. Being able to show your photos off with a slideshow to prospective clients and friends also carries tremendous value. This lesson will teach you all of these things and even reveal a couple hidden features that the majority miss out on.