Master Microsoft Forms For Teaching, Learning And Assessment
What you'll learn
- How to create, edit, copy & distribute quizzes to students & colleagues
- How to create many different kinds of questions, including Maths, Ranking & Likert Scale questions
- How to copy, delete, shuffle & move questions
- How to give an extra dimension to your questions by adding images & videos
- How to use the amazing Immersive Reader
- How to use branching to support student learning
- How to create & view File Upload questions
- How to manage settings, give feedback & print quizzes
- How to manually mark quizzes & access summaries of students' responses
- How to promote meta-cognition, retrieval practice & spaced learning
- No experience of using Microsoft Forms before is necessary.
- You will need access to a computer or tablet with internet.
- You will need either a personal or educational Microsoft 365 account so that you can access Microsoft Forms.
Transform Your Teaching
With the ever increasing growth of digital learning in schools, colleges and universities this course has been created to assist you, the teacher, trainer and educator to get the very best out of Microsoft Forms.
The objective is to enable you to become so familiar with MS Forms that it transforms your teaching, develops your students’ learning, and assists with student assessment.
All with the overall aim of supporting your students to achieve their absolute best.
Through The Eyes Of The Educator
Unlike other courses which look mainly at the functionality of MS Forms this course takes a deep dive, uniquely approaching the use of MS Forms through the eyes of the educator which allows you to understand the student’s perspective, as well as what quizzes look like ‘behind the scenes', how to mark and grade quizzes and how to provide valuable feedback to your students before posting them their results. You'll also learn how to share and send quizzes to your colleagues so that they can make use of your creations and how to collaborate with them in making quizzes together.
Through a series of engaging video tutorials accompanied by written key takeaways, self-check quizzes, scenario tasks to complete and a FREE e-book to accompany the course, you'll learn to master Microsoft Forms for teaching, learning and assessment.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers, trainers, instructors and educators of all subjects and ages who want to master Microsoft Forms for teaching, learning and assessment.
Stuart is a highly experienced teacher and teacher trainer. He has worked in educational settings in the UK and abroad for over twenty five years and was a head of Physical Education for fifteen years. He is passionate about teacher learning and development and was until recently head of academic Physical Education at a large school in the south west of England, where he is now Director of Educational Technology. Stuart is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and Trainer.
Stuart has an M.Ed from the Institute of Education, University College London, focusing on teaching and learning and technology in education and he has a qualification in Effective Online Tutoring from Oxford University. He also holds the Level 5 CIPD Diploma in Learning and Development. He has held the position of e-learning co-ordinator and head of learning and thinking at previous schools and is a prominent practitioner and leader of digital learning at his current school.
When he is not working, Stuart enjoys spending time with his family and friends, learning Japanese and scuba diving.