Mastering SQL Server 2016 Integration Services (SSIS)-Part 2
What you'll learn
- Learn How to read data from multiple sheets of a single Excel File Source
- Learn How to work with Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) to maintain Historical Data
- Learn How to download Hadoop and Set Up on a local system
- Learn How to work with Hadoop File System (HDFS) From SSIS
- Learn How to work with Hadoop Hive Task
- Learn How to work with Hadoop Pig Latin Script Task
- Learn How to download and Install Oracle 11g
- Learn How to perform ETL Operations with Oracle Database
- Learn How to use OLEDBSource and OLEDBDestinations Tasks to connect to Oracle Database
- Learn How to Create Azure Resource Groups
- Learn How to Create Azure Storage Accounts
- Learn How to upload Files to Azure Blob and Download Files from Azure Blob Containers
- Learn How to Create and Use Azure Data Lake Storage
- Learn How to Create Apps in Azure Active Directory
- Learn How to work with Flexible File Task
- Learn How to Create and Delete HDInsight Clusters on Azure
- Learn How to work with Azure SQLDW Task
- Learn How to work with Azure Data Lake Analytics Task
- Learn How to use PowerQuery Source
- Learn How to Create Tabular Model using SSAS
- Learn How to use Analysis Processing Task in SSIS
- Learn How to use Analysis Services Execute DDL Task in SSIS
- SQL Server 2016/2017, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT),SQL Server Management Studio,Microsoft Azure Free Trial Account
SSIS is an enterprise-level Extract,Transform and Load (ETL) Development tool.
SSIS is one of the most powerful application for moving data in and out of various databases and files.
This course provides developers with a thorough knowledge in developing SSIS Packages with SQL Server 2016.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri, you'll learn essential concepts that you need to know to build SSIS Packages from scratch.
This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and demos that you're encouraged to practice along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 16 Modules with each module providing source code so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those people who want to Enhance their existing SSIS skills to the next level.
Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri founded ITAcademy which provides consulting and LIVE online training and class room training services on Web technologies such as SharePoint 2013,SharePoint 2010,ASP.NETMVC,SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, DotNet, SQLServer. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2004 and a Microsoft Certified Professional since 1998. With over 16+ years of experience in Training and Development Industry, he delivers corporate trainings for top MNC's in India and also delivers LIVE online trainings to people across world.
He currently hold below Microsoft Certifications.
·Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
·Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
·Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
·Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)