Google Sheets - how to master your personal finances
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Google Sheets to track and manage your finances
- Understand what you actually spend your money on!
- Make quick wins, before even completing the course
- Reduce unnecessary spending
- Improve your income
- Get a better deal every time you renew a contract
- Improve or get rid of your credit card debts
- Create a spending plan
- Track your spending in just a few minutes a day!
- Understand your finances, take action and continually make improvements
- This practical course includes a Google Workbook for you to complete, so access to Google Drive is essential!
- If you don't have Google Drive, check out the preview video about this before signing up for the course
Are you ready to invest a few minutes a day to improve your personal finances?
Using Google Sheets, in this 'Mastering your Personal Finances' course I will teach you step-by-step the proven method that I have used for over 30 years to master and improve my own and my clients' personal finances.
It's a very hands-on practical course, so you have to be prepared to do the work (but it will be 100% worth it!)
We start by talking about the benefits of mastering your finances and getting you thinking about what you want to achieve from the course.
You need to know what you are spending your money on, so we have to think about all the types of expenditure that you have.
Early in the course, we aim for some quick wins - let's make improvements to your finances as soon as possible!
We then talk about improving your income - it could be easier than you think!
Then I want to ensure you make improvements and savings every time you renew a contract. We're talking about things such as mortgages and mobile phone bills here!
And although this course is not focused on debt management, I will help you to take action on any credit card debts you have.
Then we continue with practical exercises where you create a spending plan, track your spending and then review it compared to your plan.
And of course, we do this so that you can take action, make changes and continue improving your finances.
I'm committed to helping you Master your Personal Finances.
Are you committed?
Then let's do this together!!
- Do you want to improve your personal finances?
- Are you scared of your personal finances, and sticking your head in the sand?
- Do you want hands-on, practical advice rather than a theoretical course?
- If you have answered yes to the above questions, then this is the ideal course for you!