Best Math Course on Functions and Transformations
What you'll learn
- What is a Relation?
- What is a Function?
- Difference between a Relation and a Function
- Domain and Range
- Inverse Function
- Exploring Transformation
- Investigating Vertical Stretch, Compression and Reflection
- Investigating Horizontal Stretch, Compression and Reflection
- Investigating Vertical and Horizontal Translations
- Using Transformation to Sketch Graphs
- Basic mathematical operations
- Solving basic linear and quadratic equations
In this course you are going to learn everything that you need to know about high school level function and its transformation. The course consists of several video lesson, explaining the concepts as simply as possible and showing examples that would help to understand the knowledge. Also there are multiple choice short quizzes to test your understanding and skills. You will also be provided with downloadable pdf of practice questions which will keep you consistent in practicing. In Math, it is all about the practice. As the Law of Practice says, "Whatever you practice, you get good at". So, what are you waiting for? If you are someone who wants to become a master in functions and its transformations, this is the place for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to master the basic concepts of Functions and Transformations, in order to build a strong base in mathematics.
"Math is hard!" Is it? Well, I believe that this does not hold true if you change that way you look at Math. And I am here to help you do so.
My name is Kazi Ahmed and teaching is my passion. I graduated from York University, Toronto, with a Bachelors of Science degree in Mathematics. Since then, I have taken up teaching as my profession and gained more than 5 years of teaching experience. I believe this is the most rewarding thing that I could have done, and now, I am here to teach and spread my helping hand across the whole world.