Mastering WPF and the MVVM Pattern [New Audio]
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Building WPF Applications from the scratch.
- Working with the MVVM design Pattern in Depth.
- Practical challenges working with MVVM pattern and their solutions.
- User Controls present in Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Data Binding - (OneWay/ OneTime/ OneWayToSource/ TwoWay).
- Data Grids, List Views, Buttons, Text Blocks, Text Views and many more.
- Data Templates, Control Templates.
- Value Controllers and Multi Value Converters.
- Expertise in using Commands and the Command Pattern.
- Triggers - Property Triggers, Data Triggers and Event Triggers.
- Styles and Resources.
- Building High Performance UIs
Introduction to working with Data Grids control. At the end of the session you would be confident in developing applications using data grids and binding data to the same using the MVVM pattern.
- A Windows Laptop with Visual Studio Installed
Updated December 2019
This is an amazing course if you are looking to learn WPF from the scratch and build real world applications. On this course I'll extensively cover the practical aspects in developing WPF applications using the MVVM design pattern. Hope you would enjoy the course.
I've been working on WPF and building enterprise applications for various fortune 500 organisations all across my career in the software industry.
You'd get a chance to learn and get hands on experience working on various topics like
Commands and the Command Pattern.
Buttons, TextBlocks, TextBoxes, Panels, List Views, List Boxes, Data Grids and various other user controls.
Data Triggers, Property Triggers and Event Triggers.
Working with the MVVM design pattern.
Practical challenges working with MVVM pattern and their solutions.
Access to exercises and the code.
You can expect me to keep adding new videos and practice exercises every week for the next few months.
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who is interested to learn WPF and the MVVM Pattern
- Software Architects