Mastering the SAT Math Section
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course students will have mastered a methodical approach to not only conquering the SAT math exam, but all math exams!
- Decide on a SAT target score and whether or not they should attend college in-state or out-of-state.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Algebra and Numbers and Operations!
- A basic understanding of Algebra is necessary for this course.
The SAT math sections can leave many students feeling overwhelmed; however, this portion of the exam can be mastered with the proper prep!
This class is meant to assist anyone who is dedicated to achieving a higher SAT Math score. In this course students will learn not only the tested content but the strategies necessary to reach their goal come test day! Each filmed lecture will take students through official SAT math questions that range in difficulty level (similar to the structure of the SAT). Students are not simply given detailed explanations of the solutions. They are taught to classify questions and utilize answer choices in order to ensure they take the most efficient approach.
After each lecture, students are encouraged to go through the supplemental materials in order to make certain they have a full understanding of the topic. There are quizzes, formula sheets, and all of the questions covered in the lectures available for download!
My goal is to help students learn how to approach math through a methodical mindset that will provide them with the ability to master the SAT and every other math exam they will face!
Who this course is for:
- Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors in high school preparing for their SAT.
- Adults who will be going back to school and want to brush up on their Algebra.
- Parents who would like to refresh their math skills in order to assist their kiddos with homework!
- Students who are not necessarily studying for their SAT but have struggled with Algebraic concepts in the past, this course can help solidify those concepts.
My name is Bronte and I am a proud graduate of SDSU with my Master’s in Applied Economics. Prior to entering my graduate program, I worked full-time as a test-prep instructor. I am now entering my 8th year in the industry and have worked with students all over the globe helping them reach their academic goals! I see standardized tests as puzzles that, given the right strategies, can be streamlined and solved with efficiency.