Mastering the Past Tense in English
What you'll learn
- Understanding of the different tenses in English.
- Help to speak like a native English person.
- How to use the past simple and past continuous.
- Creating negative sentences and questions in the past tense
- Knowledge about sentence structures
- Those that want to improve their communication skills.
- Something to take notes with.
- Grasp of English grammar.
- Sufficient English vocabulary to create your own sentences.
Welcome to my class, as I walk you through the English past tense and different ways it is used to articulate your thoughts and feelings.
I explained the ways to use contractions, "be" verbs, forming questions and sharing with your plenty of examples so you can form your own sentences and expand on the topics.
This course is for those that want to improve their English, learn it as a 2nd language and/or improve their communication skills in a professional or recreational setting.
Who this course is for:
- Help with develop IELT skills.
- Those who have a good grasp of the future tense.
- People that want to learn English.
My name is Adrian and I am on Udemy so you can Master English and Discover the World.
In my courses you are not just a student, not just a learner - you are an Explorer.
Exploring and Mastering English 1 word at a time - for every 1 word you master that is 7 new sentences you can make. Which word will you master next?
My classes always stretch your comfort zone, challenge your grammar and test your understanding.
Since October 2017, when I first became TESOL certified, I have taught 10,000s of Chinese students of all ages online on a major Chinese English educational platform. I left in July 2020.
I learned a lot about China while I was teaching them, so I consider myself well-travelled and international. I also speak Spanish.
My classes are informative as I share concepts, ideas and philosophy because I don't just want the lessons to be about boring topics and rules, but to expand the lesson and share new ideas to broaden your horizons. When I was teaching at the Chinese company I saw the whole thing as a cultural exchange and I am bringing that philosophy here too.
My classes help you:
1.Take your speaking to the next level.
2. Challenge your reading and listening abilities.
3. Test your understanding.
4. Expand your grammar understanding.
5. Put your English thinking skills to the test.
6. Join the team and community of Explorers and master English - 1 word at a time.
My classes are only the serious students that want to take their English to the next level.
My classes will teach you the important aspects you need to learn to survive and thrive.
My classes will show you common mistakes other speakers have made.
My courses are for those that have a burning desire to Master English and Discover the World.
Join my classes now and be not just another student, but an Explorer.
Join my classes now and Master English and Discover the World.
Which word will you master next?
Let's keep exploring!