Mastering the Past Tense in English
- Knowledge about sentence structures
- Those that want to improve their communication skills.
- Something to take notes with.
- Grasp of English grammar.
- Sufficient English vocabulary to create your own sentences.
Welcome to my class, as I walk you through the English past tense and different ways it is used to articulate your thoughts and feelings.
I explained the ways to use contractions, "be" verbs, forming questions and sharing with your plenty of examples so you can form your own sentences and expand on the topics.
This course is for those that want to improve their English, learn it as a 2nd language and/or improve their communication skills in a professional or recreational setting.
Who this course is for:
- Help with develop IELT skills.
- Those who have a good grasp of the future tense.
- People that want to learn English.
- 02:33Introduction and Lesson Objectives
- 01:31Who am I?
My name is Adrian and my courses help you to Master English and Discover the World.
Every class I have on Udemy is to help you achieve better and stronger English. They always push your comfort zone, challenge your grammar and test your understanding.
Since October 2017, when I became TESOL certified, I taught 10,000s of Chinese students of all ages on a Major Chinese English educational platform and I left In June 2020. I learned a lot about China while I was teaching there and consider myself well-traveled and quite international. I also speak Spanish, but it is rather somewhat conversational.
I like to teach informatively and share concepts, ideas and notions as I don't just want the lessons to be about boring topics and rules but to expand on the topic and share new ideas and broaden your horizons. When I was teaching at the Chinese company, I saw the whole thing as a cultural exchange and I am bringing that philosophy here too.
After soul searching, planning, pondering and thinking: I am on Udemy to help you Master English and Discover the World.
My classes help you:
1. Take your speaking to the next level.
2. Challenge your reading abilities.
3. Test your writing knowledge.
4. Expand your grammar understanding.
5. And put your English thinking skills to the test.
My courses are only the serious students that want to take their English to the next level.
My courses will teach you the important aspects you need to learn to survive.
My courses will show you common mistakes other speakers have made.
My courses are for those that have a burning desire to Master English and Discover the World.