Mastering the Passive Voice in English
What you'll learn
- Understand the passive voices in English.
- Understand how to speak in the different tenses using the passive voice.
- Constructing sentences and phrases using the passive voice.
- How verbs change in the passive voice.
- How to create more complex sentences.
- Basic grasp of English.
- Something to take notes with.
- Those that want to improve their communication skills.
- Different ways to structure sentences like a native speaker.
Welcome to my class, as I walk you through the English passive voice and different ways it is used to articulate your thoughts and feelings.
I explain different common tenses and how they use the passive voice as well as how it differs from the active voice.
This course is for those that want to improve their English, learn it as a 2nd language and/or improve their communication skills in a professional or recreational setting.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to pass their IELTs.
- Increase their communication abilities.
- Expand their English language skills.
- Learn English as a second language.
My name is Adrian and I am on Udemy so you can Master English and Discover the World.
In my courses you are not just a student, not just a learner - you are an Explorer.
Exploring and Mastering English 1 word at a time - for every 1 word you master that is 7 new sentences you can make. Which word will you master next?
My classes always stretch your comfort zone, challenge your grammar and test your understanding.
Since October 2017, when I first became TESOL certified, I have taught 10,000s of Chinese students of all ages online on a major Chinese English educational platform. I left in July 2020.
I learned a lot about China while I was teaching them, so I consider myself well-travelled and international. I also speak Spanish.
My classes are informative as I share concepts, ideas and philosophy because I don't just want the lessons to be about boring topics and rules, but to expand the lesson and share new ideas to broaden your horizons. When I was teaching at the Chinese company I saw the whole thing as a cultural exchange and I am bringing that philosophy here too.
My classes help you:
1.Take your speaking to the next level.
2. Challenge your reading and listening abilities.
3. Test your understanding.
4. Expand your grammar understanding.
5. Put your English thinking skills to the test.
6. Join the team and community of Explorers and master English - 1 word at a time.
My classes are only the serious students that want to take their English to the next level.
My classes will teach you the important aspects you need to learn to survive and thrive.
My classes will show you common mistakes other speakers have made.
My courses are for those that have a burning desire to Master English and Discover the World.
Join my classes now and be not just another student, but an Explorer.
Join my classes now and Master English and Discover the World.
Which word will you master next?
Let's keep exploring!