Mastering The Clickbank Marketplace Bootcamp
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to list digital products for sale in the Clickbank marketplace
- Create listings that meet all of the Clickbank requirements and terms of service
- Learn how to properly structure upsell and downsell offers
- Create a sales process flow that will pass the Clickbank criteria for processing sales and access to purchased products
- Students taking this course should have a product for listing for sale, or be in the process of having one completed
- Students should have access to a HTML page creation software. No specific one is required and most students will use Kompozer which is free
- Basic knowledge of a sales funnel would be helpful but not required to take this course as sales funnels and sales process flows will be taught in this course
Is this course we're going to explore the world's oldest & largest affiliate marketplace Clickbank. Of all of the affiliate marketplaces there is this is the only true level playing field for every online marketer. No matter if you are brand new to product creation or not you stand an equal chance at making a success online by having your products listed in the Clickbank marketplace.
While this course is mostly geared towards product creators and having products for sale in the Clickbank marketplace we're also going to delve into affiliate marketing of products too.
This course will cover every aspect of becoming a vendor of a product in the Clickbank marketplace from A - Z. Included in the lectures are lots of live demonstrations of a real product being submitted.
After going through this course the student will experience every step of the process of being a vendor and have a huge head-start in getting products up for sale on the world's largest affiliate marketplace.
- This course was created for the newbie marketer who wants to get started with listing products in the world's largest affiliate marketplace. It can be a daunting task your first time going through the process but this course will guide you through the whole process.
- This course will also be good for the novice to advanced marketer who knows of the Clickbank marketplace but has yet to list a product for sale there.
- And finally for those that are concerned about the collection of EU VAT and AU GST Clickbank is the simplest solution. This course will show you how Clickbank will handle these taxes and ease your burdens of having to deal with them.
An introduction to the Mastering The Clickbank Marketplace Bootcamp and what we will cover in each section.
Is this section we're going to go through a brief overview of Clickbank and why it should matter to you as an online marketer. You may have had some experience in the past with Clickbank as an affiliate marketer as Clickbank is probably the most recommended marketplace for beginners to online marketing to start with.
But being a vendor (a product creator with a product for sale on Clickbank) is another whole ballgame compared to that of an affiliate marketer. There are many advantages that are obvious and several that are not so obvious.
Don't mistake Clickbank as being the perfect marketplace either though as there are some pitfalls or drawbacks to using their marketplace as well. We'll go over both the good and the bad in this section.
Welcome to section 2 of our Mastering Clickbank course. In this section we'll go over the rules that you must follow to be a vendor of a product in the Clickbank marketplace.
Just as with any other affiliate marketplace there is a list of rules you must follow to be compliant with their terms of service. So we will go over those rules and also some of the do's and dont's of Clickbank.
Also we go over a vendor checklist of what you should do to get prepared for listing a product.
Welcome to section 3 of our Mastering Clickbank course. In this module we'll go over the rest of the account setup in preparing for submitting a product for approval in the Clickbank marketplace.
Specifically we'll cover the My Site, My Products, The Pitch Page and The Thank You Page. In addition to the powerpoint training we'll also login to the Clickbank account I've setup for this project and I'll go over these areas in detail. Plus you'll see the live "pitch page" I will be editing and submitting as well.
Be sure and download the PDF of the slideshow so you'll have a checklist of what you need to make sure you do with your pitch and thank you pages.
Welcome to section 4 of our Mastering Clickbank course. In this section we're going to go over the actual project's product submission process. We will do a test purchase to make sure our sales flow works correctly. After verifying that everything works as expected we can then submit our first product for approval.
Then in the second half of this section I'm going to reveal two tricks that the Clickbank gurus use to boost the marketplace gravity.
This is our last section in the Mastering Clickbank course. In this section we'll go over the activation of our account now that Clickbank has approved the product. You'll see the extra options that are available to an activated vendor account plus I'll demo the plugin I talked about at the beginning of this course.
You'll also see a products page that I will be developing to help get sales for the secondary products in this vendor account. And lastly you'll see an example of a promo tools page that the affiliates will use to help them promote the main product listed in the Clickbank marketplace.