Mastering Terraform on Azure
What you'll learn
- Understand the power of Infrastructure as code
- Hands on experience with all Terraform's commands and uses
- Understanding Provisioners (local, remote, Files and Nulls)
- Understand the power of Terraform Datasources
- Master the use of Terraform State Files locally and remotely
- Manage Terraform Drifts
- Exercise the different language features of HCL
- Master the creation of Terraform Modules
- Understand the power of Terraform Cloud and how to use it.
- Understand the use of the different Terraform Backends
- Get a quiz with 24 questions
- No programming knowledge needed. A simple understanding of Azure as a public Cloud provider is a plus.
** Added a quiz of 24 multiple choice questions.
Are you familiar with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as ARM Templates, Bicep, and Terraform? If you’re interested in mastering the art of managing Infrastructure with the help of a powerful language called HCL, and running it on multiple cloud providers, then this course is for you!
Join us on a journey through the architecture overview of a declarative approach to IaC vs imperative, with a focus on Microsoft Azure as a cloud provider. Throughout the course, you’ll learn the lifecycle of Terraform commands, including when and how to use them.
In addition, the course will emphasize the importance of state files and demonstrate how to manage them on your own, within a team, or by utilizing the powerful Terraform Cloud approach. We’ll also cover the use of the Registry while using and building Terraform Modules for real-life scenarios, making it easy for you to implement Terraform in your everyday infrastructure projects.
By the end of this course, we are confident that you will have a strong understanding and practical experience of how to be successful in using Terraform to build your next infrastructure architecture and deployment.
Setup and Installation
Who this course is for:
- IT and Developers needing to master the art of managing their infrastructure as code using Hashicorp Terraform product line.
Alain "Lino" Tadros is the Chief Technology Officer at Visus LLC, a Digital Transformation and Innovative leader . Distinguished executive leader and renowned technical expert in AI, Machine Learning, and IoT. Leads cross-functional architectural teams to award-winning performance by developing strategic roadmaps and powering enterprise-wide projects. Serves as board member and advisor for multiple corporations delivering strategic guidance on product line developments and business solutions. Industry influencer and mastermind of strategic programs and innovations leading modernization efforts to alter the global IT landscape as a Microsoft Regional Director.
Lino holds 28 certifications on Azure, AWS, GCP, Terraform, Vault, Sitefinity, TestComplete, Snowflake and Databricks.
Lino has been recognized as a Microsoft MVP for 15 years, Sitefinity MVP for 18 years and SmartBear Community Hero for 20 years. He currently enjoys his involvement with Microsoft management and Leadership as a Microsoft Regional Director