Mastering Spring Boot with Couchbase
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Couchbase Platform
- Couchbase Architecture with Docker based clusters
- Buckets, Scopes and Collections
- Couchbase Data Model
- Implement REST Apis with Couchbase and Spring Boot
- Automatic N1QL query generation with Spring Boot
- Deep dive into N1QL with Query annotations with Spring Boot
- Couchbase Primary Index vs Global Secondary Index
- Advanced Indexing with Couchbase
- ACID transactions with Couchbase and Spring Boot
- Couchbase Full Text Search Architecture
- Create Full Text Search Indexes
- Implement wide range of Full Text Search queries with Spring Boot
- Exposure to Spring Framework
- Average Java skills
- Nice to have document db exposure such as Mongodb
Couchbase is a state of the art document oriented database which is pervasively implemented in modern enterprise applications. High agility, scalability, performance at scale, fail over, full text search, masterless, memory first, automatic partitioning etc are some of the the remarkable features of Couchbase. SpringBoot is another modern web application development platform used pervasively in the tech industry these days.With spring boot and couchbase you can implement highly agile, high performing state of the art reliable applications. Also Spring Boot and Couchbase is an ideal blend to implement micro services based applications which is the new normal these days.
Microservices need to be scaled immensely to serve sky rocketing user expectations and Couchbase is a perfect match to achieve full scale scalability without compromising response times for micro services. So understanding about Spring Boot and Couchbase is paramount for any technology professional working on enterprise application domain these days. Mastering Spring Boot with Couchbase is an ideal course for you to be an expert with hands on experience on spring boot couchbase based applications. So if you are really keen to deep dive into springboot and couchbase concepts this is the right course for you.
This course primarily focuses on delivering in depth knowledge on Couchbase concepts and leveraging them with springboot spring data Couchbase environment.Course covers Couchbase 7 and Spring Boot 2.6+ versions. You will grasp crucial concepts like Couchbase architecture, Couchbase data model, Buckets,Scopes,Collections, Docker based Couchbase Clusters, Rest Apis with concurrency, N1QL, Auto generated and Query Annotated N1QL, ACID transactions, Primary Index, Global Secondary Index, Full Text search implementation etc. Hands on guidance will guide to groom yo to be a professional Couchbase, Spring Boot developer/architect while covering wide area of enterprise application landscape. There are 30 lectures available covering key areas.This is an ideal course for developers ,architects or anybody keen on exploring modern document oriented databases.
Who this course is for:
- Document Database enthusiastics
- Springboot Rest couchbase programmers
- Solution Architects
- Database Designers
I am a technology manager/architect with abundance of solution design experience in both cloud and on premise platforms on agile based devops environments with a proven track record of managing multinational mission critical projects primarily on Open Source,Java/J2EE full stack ,Micro Services,BigData,Machine Learning and AWS underpinned technologies.Also I am AWS certified solutions architect, Oracle certified enterprise architect and PMP,PMI-ACP holder from PMI.