Grow an Authentic Social Media Following w/ Real Engagement
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to build your business brand on social media
- Create an Engaging, Popular and Profitable Instagram Account
- How To Use Youtube To Book Clients and Grow Your Business
- How to Get Interior Design Clients From Facebook
- Why Facebook Groups Are a Revenue Boom for Your Business
- Marketing Success for Creative Business Owners
- Be able to view expert content modules and review supplemental materials via computer or mobile.
A lot of creatives and specifically interior decorators spin their wheels when it comes to having a presence on social media. There are so many questions from what channels to focus on, the best ways to let your brand stand out to what to post, how to post and when to post.
Well let our seasoned professionals turn you on to what works and what doesn't work. Ready to bring on the Instagram followers? Ready to get clients from Facebook? Ready to finally set up that YouTube page? Then let's get started on these informative and high-value sessions...
- For any interior decorator or similar creative entrepreneur struggling to get a handle of social media strategies to promote their businesses.
- For any creative trying to find out where there clients hang out on social media.
- How to market their brand on various social media channels.
This course is for you if you've struggled with understanding how to grasp social media effectively to grow your creative business. If you feel like you're wasting time chasing likes and trying to get followers, then this course can help.
Our seasoned professionals are sharing their tips for understanding how to use social media as part of your overall marketing strategy . You won't want to miss this! After completing the course, you'll learn behind the scenes Facebook tips to find your audience, how to get an attractive Instagram feed, how to set up a Youtube page, how to make your social media channels more appealing AND how to get clients off social media and into your email list.
Want to know more?? Then stay tuned for all the goodies and free resources.
Speaker: Trena Little, YouTube Stategist
Understand the importance of Youtube best practices
How to craft a video people will really want to watch
The first three things you should do when starting a channel
Speaker: Mackenzie Fox, Nest and Prosper
Why your Facebook business page is just as important as your website
What technique most interior designers aren’t using on Facebook that you should jump onto ASAP
The right way to run Facebook ads for your business and avoid wasting money