Mastering Security Tools on Amazon Cloud- AWS 2022
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the Cloud Security options, services and tools available with all Identity and Security tools available on AWS.
- You will learn about AWS Cloud HSM (Hardware Security Module), Certificate Manager, Guard duty
- You will also learn about AWS Inspector, Single Sign on and much more
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
When you are building your career around Cloud Computing, specially AWS, you are not just expected to develop and host an application full of features with great User Interface. But you have to keep all your resources compliant and Secure. Most of the people who take Cloud certifications, usually forget to learn AWS Security tools and services, or if they learn, they can spend adequate time for learning various security features. This is helps you learn and master various Security tools and services available on AWS Cloud. In this course you will learn about the following services:
What is AWS Artifact?
No cost, self-service portal for on-demand access to AWS compliance reports for cloud resources.
What is AWS CloudHSM?
It is a cloud-based hardware security module (HSM) that enables you to easily generate and use your own encryption keys on the AWS Cloud. With CloudHSM, you can manage your own encryption keys. CloudHSM offers you the flexibility to integrate with your applications using industry-standard APIs, such as Java Cryptography Extensions (JCE), Microsoft CryptoNG (CNG) libraries and more.
What is AWS Certificate Manager?
It is a service that lets you easily provision, manage, and deploy public and private SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security) certificates for use with AWS services and your internal connected resources.
What is AWS Secrets Manager?
It helps you protect secrets needed to access your applications, services, and IT resources. The service enables you to easily rotate, manage, and retrieve database credentials, API keys, and other secrets throughout their lifecycle. Users and applications retrieve secrets with a call to Secrets Manager APIs, eliminating the need to hardcode sensitive information in plain text.
What is AWS Directory Service?
It provides multiple ways to use Microsoft Active Directory (AD) with other AWS services. Directories store information about users, groups, and devices, and administrators use them to manage access to information and resources.
What is AWS Guard Duty?
It is a threat detection service that continuously monitors for malicious activity and unauthorized behavior to protect your AWS accounts, workloads, and data stored in Amazon S3.
What is AWS Inspector?
It is an automated security assessment service that helps improve the security and compliance of applications deployed on AWS.
Amazon Inspector automatically assesses applications for exposure, vulnerabilities, and deviations from best practices.
What is AWS Single Sign-On?
It is a cloud service that allows you to grant your users access to AWS resources, such as Amazon EC2 instances, across multiple AWS accounts.
What is AWS WAF and Shield?
It is a web application firewall that lets you monitor the HTTP and HTTPS requests that are forwarded to an Amazon CloudFront distribution, an Amazon API Gateway REST API, or an Application Load Balancer. AWS WAF also lets you control access to your content.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Individuals who are interested in the domain of Cyber Security and want to make a career in Cloud Security.
- Individuals who are currently learning or working on cloud and interested to learn Cloud Security on AWS.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.