Mastering Relationships: Communication, Conflict, and Caring
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Distinguish different communication styles and their strengths and limitations.
- Distinguish different conflict management styles and their strengths and limitations
- Distinguish different styles of caring and supporting others and their strengths and limitations.
- Get an assessment of their own communication, conflict and caring styles.
- Students only need to be literate in English.
The Mastering Relationships Course increases your knowledge and experience in the three key areas necessary for success in personal and work relationships: Communication, Conflict, and Caring (or providing support and guidance). It gives your profile of your own styles for Communication, Conflict and Caring/Nurturing, and uses videos and downloadable practical exercises and key takeaways, to show you how to improve your skills in these areas. In addition, you will get two lectures of Dr. Brookes discussing how to overcome the challenges of motivating oneself to change for the better. You will also get Dr. Brookes' eBook on Mastering Relationships.
- Anyone interested in improving interpersonal skills for personal or business relationships.