Mastering Realistic Real Life Drawing with Pencil
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve drawing speed and accuracy skills
- Spot the difference of weightiness of pencil strokes using one pencil
- Draw light and shades by applying different strokes and weights
- You only need a pencil (HB preferably) but you can have 2 different sets of pencil (HB and 2B for example) for differing shades and tints.
- GraphicPro Duo grey markers (warm grey and natural grey) - optional for making noir grayscale art
In this course you will be able to learn how to draw realistic real-life objects with pencil only. As a bonus, I will teach how you can use grey markers to transform the pencil drawing into noir grayscale art.
This course is ideal for those who want to try new things or new to drawing with pencil. Or if you want to improve drawing skills in drawing real-life objects then this course may be ideal for you. The only material you need is a pencil.
This course is based on the video demonstrating how to draw in the paper, accompanied with handwritten notes on the video to help you understand and guide you through course structure. As I am profound hearing impaired I am unable to add audio to video therefore I have put handwritten notes and text to help you go through it. Hopefully with this course I can pass useful tip and knowledge to the fellow deaf and hard of hearing people as well as hearing people.
- Anyone who would like to improve drawing skills
- Anyone who would like to draw realistic real life objects using pencil
In this video you will be required to memorise the objects in the photo reference in terms of their location, shapes and features for a minute. When memorising, take note of the "vertex" points (the cross mark in the outer edge of object within safe frame) as demonstrated in this video. These "vertex" points helps you in guiding to place objects appropriately in right location and shapes when drawing in a paper.
In this lecture video, you will draw vertex points to form a "safe frame" to identify where to place fruits as in the correct location. Recall your memory of the photo reference, place vertex points in appropriate spots.
In this video you will draw the edges of fruits and basket within the vertex points, whilst recalling your photographic memory of the photo reference that you saw in Lecture 2 earlier
In this video you will learn how to give shades and colouring with pencil to the drawing.