- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of my course students will be able to create web application's user interface using React framework
- At the end of my course students will be able to use state of React Components to change its behavior
- At the end of my course students will be able to use props of parent React component to change the behavior of child components
- At the end of my course students will be able to hook into life cycle events of React components and manipulate DOM or change configuration.
Learn the basic concepts, , and functions that you will need to build fully modular web components with the popular programming language React.js
Build a strong foundation in React.js with this tutorial for beginners.
- Anatomy of react component
- React Property, States
- React Lifecycle hooks
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning the fundamentals of React puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. React is free, easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is built in javascrtipt.
Jobs in React development are plentiful, and being able to learn React.js will give you a strong background.
Big companies like NetFlix, EBay, AirBnB and Yahoo already moved to using React in their products.
Content and Overview
React is at least 10x faster than ember and angular and also its memory consumption is way less.
This course will teach you entire react.js step by step. By the end of this course you will be very comfortable in using react syntax to build powerful web applications.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn React programming from professional trainer from your own desk.
- Over 32 lectures teaching you React.js programming
- Suitable for beginner programmers and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Offers challenges at the end of each section to enable reinforcement of concepts. Also solutions are described to validate the challenges.
- Web developers