Mastering Public Speaking - A Life Changing Course
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To provide the information to assist the individual or group to plan, create and deliver a world class speech with effective results.
- A willingness to learn and put principles and practcies into action.
Thank you for taking my course. We have over 450 students enroled. This course is a detailed course that could easily position you to:
- Get a higher paying job
- Get a pay raise
- Get those things in life you have always wanted
- Enable you to be THAT person who positively stands out in your company
- Be a person in demand
- Be more confident and filled with self assurance
- Know the steps to make a very successful presentation/speech
If you have any questions at all, I am here to help.
I have been doing public speaking for over 34 years and still doing it now!
This course presents that experience to you for your profit.
*** Don't forget you have a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Mastering Public Speaking is a comprehensive course that deals with everything you would need to know to make a powerful and effective speech. Each lecture in this course will deliver clear bite size information that you can apply immediately.
James has been giving speeches and presentations for years - since his early teens and he has taken what he has learned and produced this course out of that experience. He has had the opportunity of speaking in Canada, United States and overseas.
Here are some of the information you will learn in this course:
- 15 things you should know when someone asks you to speak
- How to begin crafting your speech presentation and why this method is crucial
- How to mater transitions in your speech
- 6 reasons why using illustrations, stories and video clips can take your speech to the next level.
- 9 crucial guidelines on using illustrations, stories and video clips so you dont sabotage your speech
- Rescues for obtaining illustrations, stories and video clips
- How to make your voice and verbal presentation hit a home run
- 5 reasons why making clear eye contact with your audience is essential
- 6 easy ways to make effective eye contact drawn from personal experience
- 3 easy exercises you can do easily to master eye contact
- Why it is so important to know your audience
- Should you use handouts? When and why? 4 reasons
- What type of handouts win the prize
- How to craft a handout for maximum benefit
- Why you should practice - 8 essential reasons explained
- How to actually practice - several easy methods explained
- Fear no more - How to overcoming fear
- Mastering nonverbal communications for an effective speech presentation
- How to handle Q & A like a pro - easily
- Key considerations before you actually make your speech presentation
- How to keep in sync and in time without anyone knowing how you do it
- Should you use Speaker’s Notes
- Using technology effectively
- How to make money through public speaking - a few suggestions
- Should you use presentation software? Why and which ones?
- How to build a perfect slide presentation. This series of lectures goes into detail about the elements that make a perfect slide presentation: text, text effects, graphics and pictures, backgrounds, tables, charts, slide flow. What to know and do and what to avoid.
We hope that you will enjoy taking this course and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. We will be happy to answer.
All the best - James
- All audiences
This lecture and the one following explain where to begin in crafting your speech. Many may be surprised as to where to begin. But where you begin is essential to the success of your speech. These two lectures also deal the progression of the crafting of your speech in the proper order. An explanation as to the essential reasons why this order is given is provided.
This lecture and the one to follow, we will deal with using illustrations, stories and video clips in your speech. 6 reasons why they are great to use is discussed. In addition, there are 6 very important guidelines discussed in terms of their use. I also give resources that I use as to where I get my Illustrations, stories and video clips.
Effective eye contact is so very important. This lecture and the two following deal with the various aspects of Master Eye Contact. These lectures deal with the importance of eye contact, how to have effective eye contact with any size audience and practical exercises to Master Eye Contact. These are the same steps that I follow myself and have great results.
Using Handouts could be a huge benefit to your speech and the end result. But when to use handouts and how to craft a handout that causes your audience to be glued to your every word is key to the success of using handouts. This lecture and the next one discussed these topics and more - plus gives my personal method I use all the time with great results. There is also a handout of an example "Handout" for you to see and download.
Practice is absolutely essential to the sucess of your speech. This lecture and the following two lectures deals with the "Why" and provides 8 clear reasons why you must practice. Then the topic of actually How to Practice is duscussed giving several methods that work great and will help you suceed in your speech presentation. Please note that these three lectures are key to your sucess as a public speaker.