Public speaking is among the top ten skills, that people need, in order to succeed in today’s busy society. This course will enable you to overcome the fear of public speaking and help you deliver an amazing speech, anywhere. You will discover the secret to all those wonderful and great speeches that has transformed and shaped many generations.
This is the reason why you need to enrol on my new course on public speaking.
I will go through the following 15 ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
1. HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF IMAGE- understanding the importance of self image and use some useful tips to improve your self-image.
2. GAINING CONFIDENCE-Appreciate the importance of practicing and understand how to gain confidence before an audience.
3. THE AUDIENCE-understand your audience and their needs, understand the importance of the first 30 seconds before an audience.
4. TYPES OF ATTENTION-Understand the two types of attention and how to get a neck down attention.
5. HOW TO START STRONG-Understand why you need to start strong.
6. USING PERSONIFICATION-Understand the importance of personification and learn how to use personification in your delivery.
7. AVOIDING MONOTONY-Understand why you need to avoid monotony.
8. USING EMPASIS, PACE AND PITCH-Learn when to use emphasis and pauses, learn when to vary the pitch and tone.
9. USING REPETITION-Understand the importance of repetition and the use of parallelism in your delivery.
10. USING ANALOGIES-Appreciate the importance of analogies and understand how to use analogies in your delivery.
11. BODY LANGUAGE-Understand the importance of body language, understand the use of smile, eye contact, gestures, posture and space.
12. HOW TO INFLUENCE-Understand how to influence an audience by exposition, description, narration, suggestion, argument and persuasion.
13. MEMORY TRAINING- Understand that a reliable memory is a valuable asset to a speaker.
14. DEVELOPING STORY TELLING SKILLS-Understand the importance of a good story and the use of tips to improve your story telling skills.
15. CICERO’S FIVE ELEMENTS ON SPEECH- Understand how to use invention, arrangement, style, memory and delivery to structure your presentation.