Mastering ProShow Effects
What you'll learn
- Use Motion Keyframing on Layers to create dynamic animated effects.
- Create several effects that use Adjustment Settings, including a painted look, reflections, and a Flash Effect
- Use Caption Layer to create Title Effects, Lower Thirds, and a Multi-Image/Caption Collage
- Use Text Layers with Masking abilities, Tilting effects, and reflections.
- Use Masks to frame a photo and to create a Parallax effect.
- You must own ProShow Producer 6 or 7. No other software is required.
Are you ready to get creative? In this course, you'll learn how to create tons of different effects in ProShow Producer. Motion Effects. Adjustment Effects. Text Effects. Masking Effects. Several effects even combine two or three of these tools!
This course is for Beginner to Intermediate ProShow users. You must own ProShow Producer, either version 6 or 7. Many of the lessons provide materials you'll need to download to follow along. You'll also need several photos of your own to create these effects.
Throughout the course, you'll be creating beautiful (and useful) effects in each section, designed to teach you about a specific tool: Keyframing, Masking, Text Layers, etc. There are also practice activities at the end of each section, allowing you to create an effect using the tools you just learned about all on your own!
If you struggle with turning a creative effect you can see clearly in your mind into a realized animation in ProShow, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to master creating all kinds of effects in ProShow Producer 6 or 7. Beginners through Advanced users are all welcome!
Jennifer started her career as a Video Editor and Graphic Designer back in the 1990s. With the launch of the ProShow Slide Show software in the early 2000s, she was able to combine her professional knowledge of Video and Graphic Design with this robust, but novice oriented program.
With over 20 years of experience in Video Graphic Design, Jennifer creates stunning Slide Styles and Templates that anyone can use to create beautiful shows using the ProShow Software. Her teaching style also earned high marks by Photodex, who has invited her to be a guest speaker at two of their ProShow Conventions as well as being a contributor to their ProShow Book, "Secrets of ProShow Experts".