Mastering Pre-Construction/Project Management
What you'll learn
- Understand the process of pre construction management
- The role of a Construction/project manager and the skills you need to set yourself apart in the construction project management field
- Procurement and project delivery methods
- Contracting & Bidding process
- Environmental Impact and the Process for obtaining Permit and approval
- Understand how to conduct a bottom up estimation
- Labor Burden Estimation
- No prior experience is required. I will start from the very basics
- Willing to learn & Master Management
- Open Mind
The only course on Udemy that covers the pre-construction process and how to manage it successfully ! You'll learn the skills that make up the entire Construction Management job and process Successful. I will teach you the tips that made me manage projects in Seven Different Countries, yes you heard me loud and clear 7 Countries plus I hold a Masters degree in Construction Management from Manhattan College, New York :)
This Course will enhance your career prospects, Boost your project management skills, knowledge, and bring all your projects to successful conclusions - in time, under budget, and to the expectation of the key stakeholders.
I believe that Project management is a process, not a bit of this bit of that. That’s why I am Consolidating all the information and knowledge that you need in two courses , to set yourself apart in the Construction/Project Management Field,! this course will teach you what you need to excel in your work, I will prepare you to work in any company or project regardless the size or the budget, and will provide you with the information that YOU ONLY NEED, not Abstract teaching.
I will teach you from basics and build it up and all with examples and methods!
YOU WILL LEARN:
Project Delivery Methods
Environmental Studies in pre construction
By the end of this course, you will become more knowledgeable, confident, and ready to master the Management field and lead your company and team to success and prosperity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone managing/will manage a project whether big/small
- Someone who wants to do Construction/Project Management in their future career
- Ambitious Junior Engineers who want to excel in their companies
Hi, I am Qusai, a Construction consultant/Senior Construction Manager, my background is in Civil Engineering, with Masters in Construction Management "Magna Cum Laude" from Manhattan College, New York.
I have worked in more than seven countries in the Construction Project Management field, and managed different projects that vary in complexity, size, and budget. Currently, I am a construction consultant and managing my own business.