Mastering Planning 2018 - Quick Start (in 60 mins)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Plan and review your weeks, months, quarters and years in a single color coded spreadsheet
- Create color coded printable sheets based on your planning and review entries
- Improve your planning skills by iteratively reviewing your planning skills themselves and fixing mistakes you find
- Google Sheets
In this course you get a simple spreadsheet system for implementing the planning system I lay out in detail in my Mastering Planning course, which is over 12 hours long. In less than 60 minutes, you get a complete system you can use to do your weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly planning.
I give you the bare minimum you need to get started with a weekly planning routine, one hour a week, on Sundays from 3-4 PM.
The special thing about this planning system is that it's geared around not just organizing your time, but helping you consistently improve your planning SKILLS so that you get better week by week at estimating how long things take and creating more and more realistic plans.
You'll find yourself building momentum with more successes and less stress, because you'll be building strong and realistic plans so that you can finish each day with a check in the win column.
There is nothing good about overplanning and chronically under delivering. You end up overwhelming yourself and seriously underperforming.
Let this system do the heavy lifting for you so that in a single planning session each week you can start to shape your life the way you want.
See you on the inside,
- Professionals who want to get a better grasp on their time
- Students who want to plan out their semesters and years better
- Entrepreneurs who want to improve their medium to long term planning skills