Mastering Pivot Tables To Analyze Business Data in Excel
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master Pivot Tables for analyzing data and converting it into actionable information
- Find simple ways to look the the same data in different ways & gather insights
- Basic Knowledgo Excel. Familiar with Excel Version 2007, 2010, 2013, Excel 2016 or Office 365
This course is designed for people familiar with Excel and who want to learn how to analyze data within Excel. We will use the in-built Pivot Table tool, and show how to use the tool, and how to go beyond the basics, to more advanced functionality to analyze data, performing complex calculations, and be able to turn data into actionable information easily.
It is meant for the data warriors to learn the Advanced Excel techniques of Pivot Tables to make sense of huge amount of data in Excel, and be able to create simple management reports which compare data as Percentages, perform year or year, quarter on quarter comparisons etc.
- Beginners to Pivot Tables
- People who know pivot tables, but want to take their knowledge further and use advanced features of Pivot Tables
Understand the basics of Pivot Tables. What is a pivot table, how do you create one, and how to navigate your way in your first pivot table. Covers the basics.
Apply Simple Formatting to make the Pivot table more readable, and more presentable.
Customize the presentation of the pivot - Fill any blanks cells with zeros, change summary calculations... Display Sum, Count, Average etc.
Sort Pivot data in Ascending, Descending, and Manual Sorting in Unique ways, which are neither ascending nor descending.