Mastering Office 365 (2019)
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding Office 365
- Setting Up Email & Outlook Online
- Getting Organized – Flags, Tags, Folders, and Categories
- Staying Focused with Clutter
- Storing, Sharing, and Collaborating With OneDrive & SharePoint
- Communicating With Skype for Business
- Using Office 365 Mobile Apps
- Collaborating with Teams, Kaizala, Groups, and Planner
- Security, Compliance, and Encryption Options
- Password And Administration Made Easy
- Customizing Office 365 With Apps & Templates
- Lens: Your personal scanner & note-taker
- Sharing Video with Stream
- Expanding your Office 365 capabilities with PowerApps, Forms, and PowerBI
- The student will need an Office 365 account
Learn To Organize And Maintain Your Virtual Office Using Microsoft 365: The Powerful, Everything-You-Need-In-One-Easy-Bundle Online Suite
Office 365 is far more than classic Microsoft Office. Powerful collaborative tools like OneDrive, Teams, Planner, and Forms combine with traditional Microsoft apps to form a powerful productivity-boosting tool – and in this course we’ll show you how to tap into all the power Office 365 has to offer!
Updated for 2020 with all-new modules covering Microsoft Teams, To-Do, Kaizala, and Delve, with updates for Outlook online, OneDrive, Calendar, and more – over 20 new and updated video lessons!
This Course Not Only Gets You Oriented and Organized – It Shows You How to Use The Power Of the New Cloud Based Suite To Maximize Your Productivity, From Anywhere, Anytime
The popular and familiar tools are all here – including all the applications and tools that have been the foundation of the computer-based business revolution. But with 365, it has a new level of agility and integration that businesses and people have longed for.
- Office 365 users
What exactly IS Office 365? In this introductory lesson Chip and Ben cover what Office 365 is and the key technologies included in any Office 365 subscription.
Let's begin our look at Office 365 by understanding how to get TO Office 365 on the web, and the different parts of the Office 365 home screen.
In this lesson we continue our look at getting around in Office 365 by discussing the top navigation bar and the Apps launcher.