Mastering of Python Script for System Administrator
What you'll learn
- Start at zero and become an expert whilst learning all about the inner workings of Python
- Learn how to write professional Python code like a professional Python developer
- Develop a long-lasting love for Python and programming by creating good programming habits
- You will learn the python basics from zero to end (step bye step), I will take your through each method and I will give you full introduction to each title
- For python basic I will use PowerPoint slide but for system administrator we have no slide
- You will learn object oriented programming language with python
- You will learn how to work with QR code, how to read the text inside QR code picture
- Control your browser using python!
- You learn how to format your information (information formatting)
- Start learning automating regular administrative activities
- Explore the wider possibilities of what you can do with Python, including databases and web scraping
- Start working with unit testing in Python by learning about the unittest library
- Learn how to take backup using python
- Start working with log files
- Start working with configuration files, file system
- Start learning debugging and profiling
- You will learn about debugger tools, error handling profiling and timing program
- Start learning documentation and reporting
- Start working with file arching, encrypting and decrypting
- You will learn how to crack hashed text, generating hash(sha1,md5,sha256….)
- You will learn how to crack zip password
- You will see how hacker hack through system and control keyboard
- You will learn how to work with database(mysql) in linux and windows using python
- We are going take you through Numpy
- Start working with regular expression(RegEx) and web scraping
- Start learning with various file
- You will learn how to work with exil files, pdf files, text files, CSV(comma separated values) files
- No Previous Experience Necessary!
- Willingness to Learn :)
Welcome to a Mastering python script for System Administrators!
This course will take you from beginner to become master in python script, easily and smartly. We've crafted every piece of content to be concise and straightforward, while never leaving you confused. This course will dive right into Python and get you productive from the very beginning.
This is the best investment you can make in your Python scripting journey.
Why Learn Python?
Python work on different platforms(Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi …)
Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language. python has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming language does
Over the last few years, Python has become more and more popular. Demand for Python is booming in the job market and it is a skill that can help you enter some of the most exciting industries, including data science, web applications, home automation, and many more. Python is one of the "most loved” and “most wanted” programming languages according to recent industry surveys. If people are not using Python already, they want to start using Python.
This course will make it easy for you to learn Python and get ahead of your wish.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
Lifetime access to lectures covering all aspects of python, from the foundations to advanced concepts
An interactive screencast video from every lecture
Guidance on common pitfalls and best practices including how to make your code "pythonic" (looking like professional code), Object-oriented programming, database interactions, and more
Quizzes and tests for you to check your understanding
High-quality help and support. I am going to answer any question directly or indirectly(I Love to HELP and support)
You will learn system administrator with Python
Don't wait! join the course and begin coding in Python today!
So don't hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with Mastering of Python Script for System Administrator today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never programmed before
- Programmers with experience in other languages who want to kick start their Python programming
- Programmers who know some Python but want to round off their skills and become truly proficient
- Programmers who’s understanding English is not very good (speaking so simple)
- Programmers who has no experiences of learning python and want to learn python
- Programmers who like security side(working with security) and hacking
In 2016, It was a beautiful sunny day. My friend and I were walking around our school. It was the spring season. We had fresh air around us. Each breath made us energized, happy, and alive. The birds were everywhere. They were making beautiful sounds. It was one of our best days ever in school. ?
My friend and I were young enough around 16-17 years old. He was always in the tech world. He was using the latest versions of every tech stuff. But you know what? It was Afghanistan. The oldest tech stuff is the latest. ? For example, at that time the Internet was new with 2G speed and we were excited about it. ? We were buying 50MBs for Facebook use for around $1. There was no touch screen computer or smartphone. It is a Nokia 3110. I was in the tech world too. I was working as a student in my brother's Computer workshop. I was good at software stuff. I spent my young life there in workshops. Computers and laptops were always an inspiration to me. That's why I still follow what I use. I was able to fix any error in computer software. I was known as an engineer. ?
Well, that was my and my friend's little intro where we began life in school. We were always in education. Back to where we were, we were walking... Suddenly, he stops walking and asks me with so much curiosity. "JM what do you want to do in the future for a living?"
I said, "For a living, I want to provide one or many online services for people and earn without going to them. All from home."
My friend didn't say anything. But he thought I was an idiot. Well in Afghanistan online stuff was impossible.
In 12 grade I started to do what I wanted. Provide services, solve people's problems, and earn money. I found out that if you provide value to the people, they will come and use your services. I started with Facebook trying to teach public speaking. I was trying hard to teach people how to speak well. But I failed at it. No one bought my products. My family and friends were joking about me. "I am helping you to speak well but I don't know how to." That was what people were saying.
One thing, I was good at teaching computers and helped a lot, even during failure times. After many failures, I finally found out to work on myself and learn things that no one is willing to learn. This was odd. I went crazy about personal development, improvements, English, computers...
The only thing I was doing those years was falling, falling, and falling. And of course, I was learning. Finally, I started creating English products. I did the right thing that time. English was my superpower, that was why I started teaching it. In the meantime, I was teaching Computer software too.
It worked. Lots of success and lots of happy customers. problem solved. Mission accomplished. :)
Then I got more happy customers, more promotions, collaboration, getting more jobs...
Now I am happy to teach here. Let me know if you can not choose the right course. :)
Neamat is a young technologist and so passionate about teaching new stuff, he is
learning new skill every day and trying to teach it to others, spending time with friends and family, teaching is one of the most important thing he is doing.
He is a web developer, penetration tester and more importantly a trainer, who teaches kids about new technology AI and how it can change our life's.
he is a good person and always available.