Developing Professional Project Plans through MS Project
What you'll learn
- MS Project software understanding (Dashboard , Views, Ribbon etc..)
- Setting Calendar ( customized timing , resources timing, leaves/off days)
- Scheduling Modes (Auto Vs Manual)
- Entering Task (Making summary tasks, indentation, setting durations..)
- Predecessors ( 4 types discussion with example..)
- Entering Resources (Resources type, their rates, utilization…)
- Resource assignment (Auto and customized, Leveling..)
- Costing ( entering auto and fixed costing)
- Baseline Plan Vs Actual (Overview of baseline with examples)
- Formal Formatting ( Time scale, Best Look! Highly Formal View)
- Logo Insertion…
- Multiple views overview
- MS Project V16 or later for practicing
The goal of this course is to learn how to generating a Professional Project plan through Microsoft Project (MS Project) in shortest and quickest time. It has been defined in 8 videos from very beginning to completion.
We have run through 1 complete project plan in course through these videos and at the end you will be Master on generating Professional Project Plans on MS Project. It will cover Tasks Management, Resources Management, Cost Management and Integrating between various views and much more.
This course will enable you to manage your projects through BASELINE PLAN Vs ACTUAL where breaking down your project tasks into subtasks and keeping realistic timelines in mind, you can see issues early on before they become major issues. you will be able to track your activities Plan Vs Actual. And with its ability to track, change, and report on just about every key metric, you'll always have the information you need at your fingertips to keep your end users up to date. This will be very handy for companies to get desired results.
Formatting is very necessary in any presentation, and projects have their OWN LANGUAGE to tell! and we will learn that how to make your project more FORMAL, PROFESSIONAL and BEAUTIFUL!
Who this course is for:
- Project managers
- Business Owners - Support your tenders/bid with professional Project Plan to enhance SUCCUSS!
- IT professionals
- Companies looking for the employees training on Project Management
An experienced Project Management Professional with 10+ years of experience and have completed more than 450+ jobs in Project Management as a freelancer. I have a Masters in Management Sciences with a specialty in Project Management and serving as Manager Project in one of the most reputable company. Equipped with hands on experience of problem solving and result oriented tools and techniques along with latest techs and software support.
I have been working with all top rated freelance platform such as Fiverr, PeoplePerHour and Upwork and established 5 star rating throughout. The prominent client I worked for are Uniliver USA, Tejas Production Services, Baltimore Oil and Gas and many other US and European companies.