Mastering MS Excel VBA For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Write VBA Code to automate the things you do in Excel
- Use VBA Code to do things in Excel that otherwise wouldn't be possible
- Save precious time at work by automating repetitive Excel tasks
- Impress your colleagues and managers
- Improve your hiring skils
- MS Excel 2007 and later
- No prior programming knowledge
- No prior VBA knowledge
- Very basic MS Excel knowledge (Like how to reference a cell by row and column and how to write a simple excel formula in a cell.)
Interested in learning VBA for Microsoft Excel? Well, you’ve come to the right place. My Mastering VBA for Excel will take you from beginner to master in a very short time. Join me on this journey and allow me to teach you VBA for MS Excel.
So why learn MS Excel VBA. MS excel is already a very easy to use piece of software and very flexible. It has a myriad of uses. Learning VBA for MS Excel, will allow you to automate existing things you do in Excel, so that you can save time and make your life easier. It can also make excel do things that you would never have been able to do without VBA.
You can use these skills to make your day to day working life easier, impress your colleagues or your boss.
Learning MS Excel VBA is a life skill that will not be wasted. There will always be an opportunity to use it.
This course consists of over 50 easy to follow videos. That equates to over 5 hrs of fun learning. If you want to, you can learn excel VBA in one week, by spending an hour each day. With some extra time for practicing. However, I would recommend doing it a bit slower, say 2-3 videos a day, with lots of coding practice. All code used in the videos are made available for you to download.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that uses MS Excel
I am an engineer with over 20 years expierence using Microsoft Office products. I have used MSAcess and MSExcel for various data migration and data analysis projects. More recently I have been doing a lot of work with MSExcel VBA. With the knowledge I have gained, I thought it beneficial that I share this with others that are wanting to get up to speed quickly with MSExcel VBA.