Mastering MongoDB with python
What you'll learn
- Install MongoDB locally and create a free cloud cluster
- Learn MongoDB CRUD Operations
- Learn how to create data validation
- Learn how to create document relationships
- Learn how to create indexes and text search
- Learn how to secure MongoDB server
- Learn how to work with geospatial data
- A computer Windows, Linux or mac OS
- No previous programming knowledge is needed
- Basic python knowledge is required
Python is the fastest-growing programming language in the industry, and among the most popular programming languages in the world.
It's not a hard language for beginners to pick up and for intermediate or advanced programmers to advance, which is why the need to learn this language has increased exponentially over the past few years.
MongoDB is the most famous NoSQL document database in the market. This course will teach you everything you need to know to build amazing MongoDB using Python.
My name is Yasser Abbass. I'm a software engineer and I will be your instructor for this course
I have been in programming for the past 30 years and specifically in python for the past decade.
The Course requires basic python knowledge so if you are a complete beginner you can check my other courses.
The course is divided into seven sections, each includes several lectures and we will be building a fully functional pizza restaurant web application with user authentication and role-based authorization
During this course, you will learn:
- How to install MongoDB on Windows and Linux.
- How to create a free MongoDB free Cluster
- MongoDB CURD Operations
- MongoDB Aggregation framework
- Text Search
- Handling Geospatial data
- Securing MongoDB Server
- Data Validation
Finally, if you are stuck you can drop a question in the Q&A and me, or one of my teaching assistants will answer you promptly
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers who wants to learn MongoDB with python
- Programmers from other languages that want to start their NoSQL with python
- Python programmers who want to learn new skills and master MongoDB
My name is Yasser Abbass. I am an IT professional with 30 years' rich experience in programming
and over 10 years' experience in python specifically.
I obtained my masters' degree in 2007 in Engineering. Created multiple machine learning models to classify text
Being fascinated by Machine Learning I started learning python to continue studying in the machine learning field and since then I have never stopped using python.
I've gained rich knowledge in the programming language specifically