Mastering Modifers in ProShow Producer
What you'll learn
- Create animated elements using Modifiers
- Create Parenting Motion Effects using Modifiers
- Create "Puppeting" Modifiers that are hidden off screen
- Create Text Effects using Modifiers
- Students must have ProShow 6 or higher to take this course. It was recorded in Producer 8.
This is an in depth course on one of the most advanced and complex features of ProShow Producer: Modifiers.
This course is very hands-on; you'll be working right along side me as we build Animated Elements, Motion Effects, and Adjustment Effects that are all created by using Modifiers. You must be using ProShow Producer 6 or higher, as several of the effects use Text Layers, not Captions.
Modifiers can be quite complex, as they are based largely on mathematical equations. So, I've also included a PDF script for each lesson that you can download and print off to have in front of you. I've highlighted all of the essential numbers and settings in bold.
All project materials are included as well as 17 pre-designed Slide Styles!
By the end of this course, you will master modifiers by creating:
- A Spinning Wheel
- Animated Clock Hands
- A Photo Swinging on a Ribbon
- Two Beating Hearts
- A Butterfly with Flapping Wings
- Falling Elements, such as leaves and snowflakes
- Photos that follow the motion of a wall (Parenting)
- A Photo that swings with a frame and a Text Layer
- A Flickering Candle
- A Flashing Title
- A Focus Blur based on another layers Rotation
- A Fading Bar Mask using Opacity Modifiers
One of the great reasons to take courses on Udemy is the fact that there is no time limit to take the course or each of the lessons. If you need to watch a lesson 3 or 4 times, go right ahead! This course will always be available for you to check back in whenever you need a refresher on Modifiers.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for intermediate to advance ProShow Producer users
Jennifer started her career as a Video Editor and Graphic Designer back in the 1990s. She started her own business creating templates for Slide Show software in the early 2000s. She was able to combine her professional knowledge of Video and Graphic Design with this robust, but novice-oriented program.
With over 25 years of experience in Video Graphic Design, Jennifer creates stunning Slide Styles and Templates that anyone can use to create beautiful shows using the Photopia Software.