Mastering Modal Verbs in English
What you'll learn
- I will help you Master English so you can Discover the World!
- Understand the modal verbs and how they work.
- How to use the different kinds of modal verbs in sentences.
- What the 4 main kinds of modal verbs are.
- How to use words like: "shall", "dare, "need", "ought to".
- Learn from a common mistake with modals.
- Speak English without a translator.
- A burning desire to Master English and Discover the World!
- Only if you are ready, and willing, to complete the entire course.
- Be ready to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.
- Something to take notes with.
My course helps you to Master English and Discover the World by understanding and mastering the Modal Verbs; what they are about and how to use them.
Have you ever had a problem with how to use have, should, could and can?
Then this course was made for you.
You will learn:
The 4 different types of modal verbs.
How to talk about abilities, permission, suggestions and obligations.
How modal verbs are used to make offers, give advice and recommendations.
How to use “shall”, “ought to”, “If I were you” and “had better”.
How to guess (speculate) about the past.
How to deduce.
Talking about uncertainty, “dare” and “need”.
Talk about habits and what we often do.
If you want to take your English to Master English and Discover the World, then this course is for you! This course will teach you the grammar and rules and also a common mistake as well as broaden your understanding in ways that go beyond the lesson objectives.
Enroll now and let’s get started.
Master English, Discover the World.
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to Master English and then Discover the World!
- If you want to learn English easy and fast.
- It is designed for beginners yet it will challenge you.
- It is a good refresher of the basics for more advanced speakers.
- English learners who are ready to take their skills to the next level
- Those that are getting ready for exams and want help with their IELTs.
My name is Adrian and I am on Udemy so you can Master English and Discover the World.
In my courses you are not just a student, not just a learner - you are an Explorer.
Exploring and Mastering English 1 word at a time - for every 1 word you master that is 7 new sentences you can make. Which word will you master next?
My classes always stretch your comfort zone, challenge your grammar and test your understanding.
Since October 2017, when I first became TESOL certified, I have taught 10,000s of Chinese students of all ages online on a major Chinese English educational platform. I left in July 2020.
I learned a lot about China while I was teaching them, so I consider myself well-travelled and international. I also speak Spanish.
My classes are informative as I share concepts, ideas and philosophy because I don't just want the lessons to be about boring topics and rules, but to expand the lesson and share new ideas to broaden your horizons. When I was teaching at the Chinese company I saw the whole thing as a cultural exchange and I am bringing that philosophy here too.
My classes help you:
1.Take your speaking to the next level.
2. Challenge your reading and listening abilities.
3. Test your understanding.
4. Expand your grammar understanding.
5. Put your English thinking skills to the test.
6. Join the team and community of Explorers and master English - 1 word at a time.
My classes are only the serious students that want to take their English to the next level.
My classes will teach you the important aspects you need to learn to survive and thrive.
My classes will show you common mistakes other speakers have made.
My courses are for those that have a burning desire to Master English and Discover the World.
Join my classes now and be not just another student, but an Explorer.
Join my classes now and Master English and Discover the World.
Which word will you master next?
Let's keep exploring!